Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Smalltalk & Spam
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2009, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
It might only be a fiver more but aren't gig prices going the same way as football?

Seen em at Wembley and the NEC before didn't get the full show. One time they didn't even bring the Kiss logo
I do think its bit much tbh
Old 11-28-2009, 10:24 PM

I agree that prices are abit high but 35-45 for an arena or stadium gig is pretty much the norm. I wouldn't pay anymore than that to see a band in an arena or stadium (depending on who it is and they would have to be very special if I was going to pay more lol). Its been like that for a few years. But I agree though that the prices are going through the roof now. Especially when the 35-45 bracket is for the cheap seats and the closer you go to the front the higher the price tag is.

But the price for KISS in my eyes is a good prices, its just one price for anywhere in the arena so you cant really grumble.
"I'm sick of people saying our music is too loud, They never stop complaining, try to turn us down, But if you want it louder we'll turn it up full blast, They'll never stop the music they're living in the past."
Old 11-30-2009, 01:01 AM

I just can't bring myself to see Kiss,I saw them in 96' and they were on top of thier game,but Ace and Peter have been out of the band now for almost 8 years now and having Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer wear Ace & Peter's makeup just doesn't seem valid to me,its kinda sad if you ask me.It just seems as though they should just retire Kiss.Without Ace/Peter and still wearing the makeup just doesn't seem right,but to those who go see them...have a good time,I'm not trying to bum your concert out,just thinking tomyself "why" are they still touring?
Old 12-23-2009, 10:02 PM

I saw them a couple months ago here at Cobo Hall (in Detroit). It was a pretty good show, same songs they have been playing live for years now. Now here is a band that needs to cover a complete album in there set list, maybe "Dressed To Kill" or "Hotter Than Hell".
Old 12-24-2009, 02:45 PM

I too saw them in 1995 and 1996 with Ace and Peter. Having seen some video footage with Tommy and Eric it seems like they have the fire back (blasphemy i know)!! If they still have the desire and sound that good then fair play to em'