Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Saxon General
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #221  
Old 06-01-2010, 06:49 PM
toyotaTRD's Avatar
toyotaTRD toyotaTRD is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 443
Default

yeah
__________________
~ The Greek Militia Guard ~
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 06-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Zara_Coolhead Zara_Coolhead is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wales
Posts: 4
Exclamation On Youtube now....The exclusive 15min preview of SAXON: Heavy Metal Thunder

If you didn't manage to get the Classic Rock edition featuring the free DVD of 'RockDocs' ...where SAXON: Heavy Metal Thunder - The Movie made it's sneak preview debut, then i've uploaded it to Youtube so the Associate Producers & everyone else can have a look! It's in three parts, entitled Saxon: The Bomber Years.

www.youtube.com/coolheadproductions



Hope you like!
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 06-02-2010, 12:58 PM
simon 1967's Avatar
simon 1967 simon 1967 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: wolverhampton
Posts: 552
Default thanks zara

cheers zara for the you tube link, if this the quality of the rest of the dvd movie, us fans are in for a treat, thanks again to everybody at coolhead productions for making ths movie.
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 06-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Sir Lionheart Sir Lionheart is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: England
Posts: 289
Default

The more of the trailers/teasers I watch and the more messages I read the more excited I get! I really cannot wait for the DVD to arrive so I can grab the Carlsberg and put the volume up.
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 06-02-2010, 11:37 PM
Militia guard's Avatar
Militia guard Militia guard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 271
Default

Looking good Houston
Reply With Quote
  #226  
Old 06-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Thiggy Thiggy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: London
Posts: 52
Default

Probably a really really stupid question....

Where can I purchase the DVD from?
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 06-03-2010, 12:55 AM
Saxon1963 Saxon1963 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 146
Default

Firstly, many thanks to all at Coolhead for keeping us fully informed on what was happening with the DVD, you have seen from the many responses that this was appreciated in 99% of the replies that have been entered here.

NOW

Secondly, just to say to everybody awaiting their DVD, as some of you are aware, Fingers, Pete and I dished out some flyers for the dvd on the last tour and i have been in contact a few times with Craig over the past few months culminating in the past week with Fingers and I being given a copy ( not the real thing as these have just arrived ), but the actual movie from Craig's computer, and i would just like to add a few thoughts before the real thing starts to arrive.

My thoughts are people, strap yourself in for a long ride, the three hours make Avatar seem short, so if your watching at night get the horlicks ready.
The upshot though is i believe that the movie was well worth all the wait, it is thought provoking, funny and informative. all the main characters come out extremely well ( apart from Pete Gill, who decided to pull his involvement ).
I won't say any more and will await other responses, but thank you to all at Coolhead for putting together a really great history of the band and i hope you enjoy the movie as much as i did.

Cheers
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 06-03-2010, 08:27 AM
midnightrider's Avatar
midnightrider midnightrider is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Harrow
Posts: 2,096
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiggy View Post
Probably a really really stupid question....

Where can I purchase the DVD from?
Here mate
http://www.coolheadproductions.com/SAXONDVD/
__________________
If It's Too Loud Your Too Old!
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 06-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Fingers's Avatar
Fingers Fingers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Angmering
Posts: 3,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxon1963 View Post
Firstly, many thanks to all at Coolhead for keeping us fully informed on what was happening with the DVD, you have seen from the many responses that this was appreciated in 99% of the replies that have been entered here.

NOW

Secondly, just to say to everybody awaiting their DVD, as some of you are aware, Fingers, Pete and I dished out some flyers for the dvd on the last tour and i have been in contact a few times with Craig over the past few months culminating in the past week with Fingers and I being given a copy ( not the real thing as these have just arrived ), but the actual movie from Craig's computer, and i would just like to add a few thoughts before the real thing starts to arrive.

My thoughts are people, strap yourself in for a long ride, the three hours make Avatar seem short, so if your watching at night get the horlicks ready.
The upshot though is i believe that the movie was well worth all the wait, it is thought provoking, funny and informative. all the main characters come out extremely well ( apart from Pete Gill, who decided to pull his involvement ).
I won't say any more and will await other responses, but thank you to all at Coolhead for putting together a really great history of the band and i hope you enjoy the movie as much as i did.

Cheers
Have to agree with everything Martin has said.

It is a cracking film, a rollercoaster of a story with some real laugh out loud moments. ENJOY.
__________________
WE WILL REMEMBER

THEY WERE BORN TO ROCK AND ROLL
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 06-03-2010, 11:52 AM
midnightrider's Avatar
midnightrider midnightrider is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Harrow
Posts: 2,096
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
Have to agree with everything Martin has said.

It is a cracking film, a rollercoaster of a story with some real laugh out loud moments. ENJOY.
has it got 400 chapters with some hot gypsies thrown in though.lol
(Blackadder)
__________________
If It's Too Loud Your Too Old!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
heavy, metal, movie, thunder

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.