Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Saxon General
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2011, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMetallica View Post
I thought Leeds was quite full and I've heard it can hold 2,700 so I don't know how many people were in there. It was a really good atmosphere as well.

I have been to Leeds Academy many times , and I thought it was half full at that , which is a shame.

And the tickets are not badly priced - unlike the robbing git that fronts a band called Whitesnake !
Old 03-01-2011, 12:07 AM

From my experience, every Saxon gig in London has been full to the brim , at least in the standing area, but never officialy sold out
Old 03-01-2011, 02:10 PM

Some sites are saying Manchester is SOLD OUT.. iv just called the Academy and its not sold out just yet. Falmouth on the other hand i think is SOLD out ..
oh and after show party is at Grand Central in Manchester if anyone is interested home of the Fury UK guys and a fine metal bar on Oxford road !!
Old 03-01-2011, 06:22 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
Its bigger than I realised hold 2300 or 2700 depending on which site you read.
Ah, now that i can believe
There must have been at least 400 more people at the Head gig, which was why it was so packed out.
I enjoyed Saxon more because we were a bit more spread out (at the back of the hall) and i could get closer to the front and see the band properly!
Old 03-01-2011, 10:00 PM

i dont think saxon have cancelled many shows in the past really. the problem i think is people holding onto their cash a bit, saxon tickets have always been reasonably priced unlike some bands/promoters who are money grabbers , sure saxon should do a show at the millennium music hall in cardiff or newport centre
Old 03-02-2011, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zofo View Post
Some sites are saying Manchester is SOLD OUT.. iv just called the Academy and its not sold out just yet. Falmouth on the other hand i think is SOLD out ..
oh and after show party is at Grand Central in Manchester if anyone is interested home of the Fury UK guys and a fine metal bar on Oxford road !!
This sounds intresting, better than my original plan of going Rainbow Snooker after!
Old 03-02-2011, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zofo View Post
I CAN CONFIRM THAT FALMOUTH HAS NOT SOLD OUT!very close to selling out but there are still a small amount of tickets available! but be quick!
Old 03-15-2011, 10:44 PM

I am not seeing the band on this tour as I can't get the day off work after the Manchester gig, so therefore can't go and see them and have a good drink.

As I get older, I do find I buy tickets for gigs more if they are on a Friday or Saturday night, I can't drink in the week because of being up early for work.

Yep, I know all the health freaks won't like it, but having a good drinking session is an integral part of a gig for me, I'm not talking about that much that I make an idiot of myself and annoy others, but enough to loosen me up and get in the mood.

Hence Whitesnake & Cinderella tickets were bought in a flash as they're both on a weekend!