Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Saxon General
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2011, 01:09 AM

Default Oxford 02 academy

Could anyone tell me if theres a balcony in the Oxford 02 academy please ? as im taking 2 mates who are in wheelchairs and upstairs would be better for them.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:49 AM

Got this from the 02 Oxford website

Q: Do the AMG venues have access for disabled people?
A: All our main venues have a form of access for disabled patrons. Academy 2 venues may differ due to the building format. Where possible we have installed ramps, lifts, toilets and designated viewing areas for disabled patrons.

Please contact each venue directly to find out about the facilities they have available as all venues are different.

Q: How do I book disabled tickets?
A: Each venues location for disabled access differs please check with the venue in advance for more details on their facilities.

To purchase disabled tickets to events at O2 Academy Brixton, O2 Academy Birmingham and O2 Shepherds Bush Empire please call or email the venue direct. Bookings can be taken from 11am 5pm Monday to Friday and are on a first come first served basis. Each venue has a designated area for disabled patrons which can be limited and can sell out on some shows. If you have not booked through the venue they may not be able to accommodate your request or the full party you are attending with if you just turn up, should you contact them prior to the event arrangements may be able to be made but there are no guarantees.

For all other venues: A standard ticket should be purchased through one of the official ticketing outlets.

Once purchased, please contact via phone or email the specific venue (details can be found on their website) with any requirements so the appropriate provisions can be made.

If a customer does not contact the venue, access to the disabled access area can not be guaranteed, so please contact the venue immediately after purchasing a ticket.

A limited number of carer tickets are available for those that require assistance at the venue. Please note carers are required to assist the person they are with in an emergency and must be fully competent.

It is recommended that you contact the venue within the week prior to the show if there are any queries or information that would be useful to the venue / needed on the night.

Would suggest you give them a call 01865 813500 or e-mail them mail@o2academyoxford.co.uk

THEY WERE BORN TO ROCK AND ROLL
Old 11-21-2011, 08:25 PM

Great ,Thanks for that mate. roll on december
Old 11-22-2011, 03:39 PM

Never Surrender, also i would suggest trying to park behind Tesco's as it isn't very far from the 02 venue , if you park in Oxford Town Centre, a) it is expensive and b) you would need to get a bus or walking up the Cowley Road would take you about 20 minutes. I will try and get parking charges for people as i am up there soon.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:14 AM

Thanks for that too mate anything to make it easier ,it cant be as bad as london though
Old 12-08-2011, 03:22 PM

Found this link...

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/venuepage...emyoxford.html

Hope it helps for people, will try and find out parking prices, as i said i would suggest behind the Tesco's store.
Old 12-13-2011, 03:58 PM

Send a message via MSN to Jeffiner

looking forward to tonight, me and a few mates will be tearing it up in Jennifer Steel style, in other words I probably won't remember the gig like last time in London...