Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Suggestion-Box
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2008, 11:10 PM

Default Please Come Back to America

This is actually more of a request than a suggestion, but PLEASE come back to America. We haven't forgotten about Saxon. there are a shitload of a Saxon fans here who would love to see the band again.
PS: When I say America, I mean Phoenix in particular. There are 4 million people here, I think Saxon could fill a nice size venue here!!

Last edited by mtt; 03-24-2008 at 05:08 AM.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:06 PM

I second that...Come to western New York as well. I'm there if you do!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtt View Post
This is actually more of a request than a suggestion, but PLEASE come back to America. We haven't forgotten about Saxon. there are a shitload of a Saxon fans here who would love to see the band again.
PS: When I say America, I mean Phoenix in particular. There are 4 million people here, I think Saxon could fill a nice sice venue here!!
Old 03-04-2008, 03:26 PM

Default Return To The States!!

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Guys Ive had the pleasure of seeing you at "Chicagofest" and the "METRO" here in Chicago, IL ..dont think that there is not a market for you here in the US!!! Seriously give the States (especially Chicago) more consideration..There are more "Metalheads" here than you realize..

An also longtime fan, sultanofslam
Old 03-24-2008, 05:08 AM

SAXON, SAXON, SAXON!!

Phoenix is waiting for you!!!!
Old 03-28-2008, 10:07 PM

I can totally understand you guys.
My guess is that there are several issues with promoters and such, but in defence of the band and their management I have to say that I hear about bands and musicians having trouble getting work visa, etc. more and more...it seems your government isn't making it any easier for the management to set up a tour

Maybe Nigel could shed some more light on the issue as he is reading this board.

Keep the faith guys.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:20 AM

Pheonix? I`m in the NYC metro area and the last time they played here in 2002/3 there were about 75 fans only. I doubt Pheonix will have that many.

It`s just not worth it for Saxon to come over here anymore. Yeah, there are a bunch of fans in the US here, but without promotion, they won`t sell out anywhere and I`m talkin about a Pub Tour. Even when they played in Brooklyn @ L`Amours with UDO in 2000 there were no more than 200 people.

It`s a shame but it`s the truth.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:24 PM

Cool US

I feel the need to see Saxon here in the US again, it has been YEARS! If promotion is the issue how come we can see UFO, Deep Purple, Scorps, etc.? The US music indusrty has been clueless for years now, I'll agree. But come on now......... These guys are of the cream of the crop. Iron Maiden are finally giving back so come on, Saxon. Give us US fans what we deserve for getting you rich to begin with. I've been a loyal Saxon supporter since the inception. I want to see where my money has gone. Don't disappoint any longer. Get down here to California now!
Old 04-13-2008, 05:50 AM

+1.
come to america. oh no, i'm sorry. come to south americaaaaa

you can do the whole tour, starting up there, then latin america, then south america, finishing with some shows in argentina to close the tour
(so selfish xD)

http://www.facebook.com/hangoofficial
Old 05-02-2008, 09:13 PM

id like to see saxon tour the usa with judas priest or ac/dc this year or next , you usa fans need to put some requests in to radio stations . and email saxon management. put some messages on judas priest and ac/dc message boards saying you want saxon as opener for them, saxon are the cream of the crop and they need a big band to tour with to get noticed more in usa. i hope it happens soon .
Old 09-11-2011, 12:07 AM

The state of music in the USA has sucked for years. I do get why its hard for bands like Saxon to tour here. You cant tour if they make no money. Putting on a show costs money. Traveling here costs money. Lodging and on and on.

It would seem maybe, that a package tour with maybe Uriah Heep, Accept, both who have new music out this year. Id say put those 3 together and it could work.

I really miss being in Europe, all those bands I listened to in the 80s when I was there are for the most part, still making new music and touring heavily over there. Maybe I cant see them live but as long as they keep making music, I'll keep buying it. Make sure to release you albums on vinyl though, I'm very old school. Oh, and new DVD concerts too PLEASE. This is how your American fans can keep up. By the way, the 2 concerts on Hell And back Again. Simply Stunning, thank you Saxon!!