Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Saxon General
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2009, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
Of course I was kidding you moron. Did you join the forum under such a stupid name just to post this message to me? Who's the freak now? Why do I suspect you are already a forum member and are now using an alias just to be an asshole? I've seen it too many times before.
Nope,you're still the freak,I'm just the Freakfinder General.......or should I just say I point out the obvious
Old 12-24-2009, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff's balls View Post

Nope,you're still the freak,I'm just the Freakfinder General.......or should I just say I point out the obvious
I know that on many forums and websites winding up and insulting eachother is the norm, but we're one big happy family here, so you'd better chill out or Saxonator will kick your ass
Old 12-24-2009, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Witchfinder View Post
I know that on many forums and websites winding up and insulting eachother is the norm, but we're one big happy family here, so you'd better chill out or Saxonator will kick your ass
Yes I agree, this kind of insulting behaviour is not welcome on this forum.
Old 12-25-2009, 07:54 AM

Saxon in Madrid for me,Although i had a traumatic journey.When i got there it was brill.Good friends,Sunshine,Saxon,and the best little bar in the world.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to Live to rock 747

saxon at the Edinburgh pic house, Brilliant.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:02 PM
Banned

Making a chance long distance call to a hotel in San Antonio, looking to make contact with Biff, and actually getting him to answer. Of course I knew his voice. What a lift from a guy at that time who was facing death and my own mortality. I swear that phone call helped cure me and my whole outlook changed for the better.

Hearing the Title track "Battalions of Steel" was glorious.

I wish all my friends at this forum a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year !!!
Old 12-27-2009, 08:18 AM

I guess Biff's balls left a bad taste in everyone's mouth.I just decided to single out someone who left a stupid post,good fun in my book.If you do not like it don't respond to my posts.The best way to get rid of someone like me is to ignore me.Happy New Year.

Last edited by Biff's balls; 12-28-2009 at 08:17 AM. Reason: ...
Old 12-27-2009, 05:22 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Janet

My main concern here was for the band and their safety.I know they have security,but they need to watch this one....

So you think I'm dangerous? It seems to me that your intention here is to stir up trouble. Obviously, you have a personal problem with me. Perhaps you should contact me directly to discuss this. I'm sure you know how.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff's balls View Post
Forgive me,this was not my intention.Let me explain.I also attended 3 gigs in November and had the opportunity to witness this one's odd behaviour when meeting the band.Honestly I thought it somewhat disrespectful,who knows maybe she was drunk.But,in this thread,this was to be this year's fave Saxon moment,ok.Then I see "I asked Biff if I could be his next wife,and he said yes".Does this sound normal.Maybe "I had the opportunity to meet Biff and had a nice conversation" or something llike that would have been more acceptable.I'm sure there are other women on the forum here,did this not sound odd??Opinions??? My main concern here was for the band and their safety.I know they have security,but they need to watch this one....
Like someone has said previously this is a forum of respect and family. Do not come onto the forum and insult someone you do not know. I was there when this was said and there was nothing odd, malicious or anything unto. Janet is a very nice and pleasant person and I will not sit back and watch someone insult her when they have only just joined the forum and have no idea of who she is. If your already an existing member and are sad enough to use an alias then I pitty you. The only person malicious here is you. If your here to cause problems then go away your not welcome.

Sorry guys but had to say something this idiot is very disrespectful and I will stand up for any of my friends I couldn't just sit back.
"I'm sick of people saying our music is too loud, They never stop complaining, try to turn us down, But if you want it louder we'll turn it up full blast, They'll never stop the music they're living in the past."
Old 12-27-2009, 08:19 PM

May i just point out the forum are very close to the band and most know them really well. So to come on the forum and start bitching is out of order its not a wise thing to be doing we are a big happy family here . I was also there when this coment was made and and i knew it was a joke witch i found funny. As for this person being dangerous your talking S**T they were seeing saxon when u were at home playing with your barbies . I suggest u stop picking on members or u wont be lasting long on this forum.