Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Saxon General
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2012, 10:47 PM

Smile wheels of steel tour 80's-p.a.system....

hi to all, in the 80's-i saw saxon at hammersmith-wheels of steel tour- and,i remember the P.A system as being the loudest,and cleanest sound i ever heard- ok, i was at school at the time,but my ears were ringing for3days after-no health and safety at the time.it was just awesome.does anyone know anything about the p.a they used???-it was a floor to ceiling job-and i've seen many bands since,but this was definitely the meanest. cheers..-i'm not deaf either at 46..
Old 10-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecheekster View Post
hi to all, in the 80's-i saw saxon at hammersmith-wheels of steel tour- and,i remember the P.A system as being the loudest,and cleanest sound i ever heard- ok, i was at school at the time,but my ears were ringing for3days after-no health and safety at the time.it was just awesome.does anyone know anything about the p.a they used???-it was a floor to ceiling job-and i've seen many bands since,but this was definitely the meanest. cheers..-i'm not deaf either at 46..
I too remember the sound the most, besides Polly the eagle. My ears rang for days, which is what I like. Since then I only go down front. I remember the speakers as coming from Top to bottom and with every sound it went through my body. I too wonder what these speakers were from.