Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2012, 12:57 AM

Default radio 2 i player

For those that can access, paste the link below and go to 1:46:10

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...me_01_03_2012/
Old 03-03-2012, 01:34 AM

Yes!! Now if Radio 2 played stuff like that more often I might tune in more
Old 03-03-2012, 01:26 PM

I know one internet radio,it calls RockRadio1,and they are playing stuff like Saxon(maybe more 7 songs over in one day),Iron Maiden,Judas Priest,Deep Purple etc...More hard and heavy.Thats why i listening this radio around the clock almost!
Old 03-03-2012, 05:49 PM

There are loads of great internet Rock Stations but Radio 2 is a mainstream UK Radio Station and very rarely plays anything remotely considered Metal.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:29 PM

Hence my post, a national radio station with millions of listeners!
Old 03-03-2012, 07:37 PM

Long time ago,we had in our country one Rock station,that where from i knew Saxon.There was lot of rock,it was begin of 90's,my childhood.But it was closed.We had another rock radio of our country,not well like first,but we had no choise.It was closed too,but is was better than third we are having now.I don't know,i think they are forget about our favorite band,thats why i don't listening our "rock" radio.I'm glad that radio of tour country don't forget about Saxon!
Militia guard-sorry if i was wrong,to my bad i don't speak english well. But i hope you'll understand some of my writings.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:17 PM

Radio of YOUR country,of course,sorry
Old 03-04-2012, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica-Nika View Post
Long time ago,we had in our country one Rock station,that where from i knew Saxon.There was lot of rock,it was begin of 90's,my childhood.But it was closed.We had another rock radio of our country,not well like first,but we had no choise.It was closed too,but is was better than third we are having now.I don't know,i think they are forget about our favorite band,thats why i don't listening our "rock" radio.I'm glad that radio of tour country don't forget about Saxon!
Militia guard-sorry if i was wrong,to my bad i don't speak english well. But i hope you'll understand some of my writings.
Your english is just fine. I'm terrible speaking other languages, I'm not even very good at english sometimes
Old 03-04-2012, 03:04 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Schämsz

Quote:
Hello.I always have the same problem veronica I think my english are not so well too. So I had a lot of missunderstandings here i use the forum add to improve my english but Mainly i am here because of these great members (friends). What i read from you ,I think your english is much more better than mine. so dont worry about your english.

The Drummer has Landed

Last edited by Schämsz; 03-04-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:28 PM

Quote:
your English is fine, want to say Veronica-nika privet kak-dela to you