Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Saxon General
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 04-11-2011, 06:25 PM
midnightrider's Avatar
midnightrider midnightrider is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Harrow
Posts: 2,094
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightrider View Post
Thanks to Blaze Bailey who has given us a signed In Bed with Wolfsbane DVD for our charity auction
We are pleased to announce,that we have been given 2 Bloodstock weekend tickets by Paul Raymond Gregory for our charity auction.
There is a great line up at this years Bloodstock inc Motorhead,Immortal,WASP and many more.Have a look at the Bloodstock website.
http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/
__________________
If It's Too Loud Your Too Old!
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 04-12-2011, 01:42 PM
midnightrider's Avatar
midnightrider midnightrider is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Harrow
Posts: 2,094
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightrider View Post
We are pleased to announce,that we have been given 2 Bloodstock weekend tickets by Paul Raymond Gregory for our charity auction.
There is a great line up at this years Bloodstock inc Motorhead,Immortal,WASP and many more.Have a look at the Bloodstock website.
http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/
Thanks to Fury UK and those lovely guys and gals at Rocksector Records,they have given us a package for our charity auction.It includes CD t-shirt and two tickets to their headline date at The Soundhouse in Leicester on the 13th of May.Full list of the headline tour here.
http://www.furyuk.com/
__________________
If It's Too Loud Your Too Old!
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 04-12-2011, 03:40 PM
midnightrider's Avatar
midnightrider midnightrider is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Harrow
Posts: 2,094
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightrider View Post
Thanks to Fury UK and those lovely guys and gals at Rocksector Records,they have given us a package for our charity auction.It includes CD t-shirt and two tickets to their headline date at The Soundhouse in Leicester on the 13th of May.Full list of the headline tour here.
http://www.furyuk.com/
Correction Tickets are for the London Purple Turtle gig.
__________________
If It's Too Loud Your Too Old!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 04-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Zofo's Avatar
Zofo Zofo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Manchester
Posts: 83
Default

im soo looking forward to London ... but it will be the last UK show too :{
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 04-13-2011, 09:41 AM
midnightrider's Avatar
midnightrider midnightrider is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Harrow
Posts: 2,094
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zofo View Post
im soo looking forward to London ... but it will be the last UK show too :{
saved the best till last!!!
__________________
If It's Too Loud Your Too Old!
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 04-15-2011, 09:40 AM
XRWoody's Avatar
XRWoody XRWoody is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Suffolk
Posts: 950
Default

I'm not going to make it guys to the Forum bash guys, enjoy.

Me and 2 others will be at the Sheppherds Bush gig though.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 04-15-2011, 11:44 AM
Fingers's Avatar
Fingers Fingers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Angmering
Posts: 3,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRWoody View Post
I'm not going to make it guys to the Forum bash guys, enjoy.

Me and 2 others will be at the Sheppherds Bush gig though.
Thats a shame is it a timing issue?
__________________
WE WILL REMEMBER

THEY WERE BORN TO ROCK AND ROLL
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 04-15-2011, 12:13 PM
XRWoody's Avatar
XRWoody XRWoody is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Suffolk
Posts: 950
Default

Sort of: Getting three people, all with their own commitments, out of town at the same time is causing some issues.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 04-15-2011, 02:32 PM
Fingers's Avatar
Fingers Fingers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Angmering
Posts: 3,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRWoody View Post
Sort of: Getting three people, all with their own commitments, out of town at the same time is causing some issues.
I getcha - well we will be there on the first floor of walkabout pretty much until showtime. So pop in if you get a chance.
__________________
WE WILL REMEMBER

THEY WERE BORN TO ROCK AND ROLL
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 04-15-2011, 02:57 PM
Saxon Chick's Avatar
Saxon Chick Saxon Chick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Manchester
Posts: 669
Send a message via MSN to Saxon Chick
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlady View Post
now it's fixed, i'll be there
That's great news! I'm looking forward to seeing you again
__________________
Sam xxx
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.