Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Saxon General
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2013, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabs View Post
Hmmmm...still no confirmation e-mail from UDR...starting to get a bit worried.

Also, I can see how the special box and all certainly isn't cheap to make, and as a fan, I certainly would have paid even more money if necessary, but I do understand mnsaxonfan and skidmetsfan. It IS quite expensive this goodie.
Fabs, just in case check your spam/trash folder. It might have gone in there
Old 02-22-2013, 04:22 PM

Already did so, Rick. I hope it's just a minor mishap. I have not had any message regarding a money refund either, so I guess the order should be okay and go through as planned.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Hmmmm...still no confirmation e-mail from UDR...starting to get a bit worried.

Also, I can see how the special box and all certainly isn't cheap to make, and as a fan, I certainly would have paid even more money if necessary, but I do understand mnsaxonfan and skidmetsfan. It IS quite expensive this goodie.
Fabs, check the status of your order on the site, then e-mail UDR, I never received a confirmation e-mail either and they kindly sent me a PDF of the confirmation.

As for the pricing, It's a collectable, the quality of the Wacken set was great, that doesn't come cheap, as 747Rick said elsewhere hoodies can be upward of 40/50 at gigs. 15 years ago I paid 65 for a Maiden box set, which was just 3 CD's and a shot glass in a tin, these Saxon packages seem good value to me.

I will add luckily I had some money tucked away for this and I feel for people who couldn't afford it. Just hope nobody is going to try the ebay route with these packs!

THEY WERE BORN TO ROCK AND ROLL
Old 02-22-2013, 04:41 PM

I never had email confirmation either, but I logged on to my UDR account and it is showing the order as confirmed, so that is good enough for me.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:45 PM

Fingers,

I agree with what you said about the prices and being lucky to be able to put some money away for the package this time. Quality with these fan packages has been great so far. The Heavy Metal Thunder - The Movie as well as the Wacken box set.

Regarding my order at UDR, things are a bit strange at the moment, it won't let me log into my account now, saying it doesn't exist...well, I placed an order through that account yesterday?! Anyway, I'm going to contact them directly now
Old 02-22-2013, 05:04 PM

Thanks for your help guys, found the problem on my end now. Was able to log into my account and found the order to be confirmed
Old 02-22-2013, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Thanks for your help guys, found the problem on my end now. Was able to log into my account and found the order to be confirmed
Good news Fabs
Old 02-22-2013, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post

I will add luckily I had some money tucked away for this and I feel for people who couldn't afford it. Just hope nobody is going to try the ebay route with these packs!
I agree Fingers, but you know they will
Old 02-22-2013, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Great news mate

THEY WERE BORN TO ROCK AND ROLL
Old 02-22-2013, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidmetsfan View Post
Well, it would not take my Paypal payment for the standard version (said address did not match?) and after I saw the shipping cost to California I said forget it. As mnsaxonfan said the hoodie looks cool and the live CD would be nice but for well over a hundred dollars I'll have to just get a regular copy from amazon.com. I'm trying to downsize my collecting habits and the Wacken box was awesome.

And it says the deluxe is sold out!
I had problems too. Resulted in not getting the Deluxe version. I thought I had an order number but UDR says no. So today I ordered the standard version. Only took me 1 1/2 hours to place the order. I kept getting "address not match" among other problems. Geez it's hard to be a Saxon fan in the USA. I spent hours and many emails to order the Wacken LP / Flag bundle last month. The record cover was split when it arrived. On a positive note I've ordered the LP on amazon for only $9.99 .