Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Saxon General
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-19-2011, 07:40 PM
Big Teaser's Avatar
Big Teaser Big Teaser is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 614
Default Hopefully hear about gigs soon.

Hopefully we will hear soon about gigs later in the year or possibly early next year. Could possibly play a few gigs between 15/10/2011 and 23/11/2011 or 25/11/2011 and 10/12/2011 or even a nice wee Christmas gig somewhere. Dont get me wrong i understand the guys will need a break sometime but being purely selfish would really like to see them soon.
__________________
Wee Teaser
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-20-2011, 02:15 AM
saxonthegreat saxonthegreat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 225
Default

I cant wait for more shows too, Cardiff millennium centre would be great
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-20-2011, 09:55 AM
Patte Patte is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 107
Default

Some Swedish dates would be great.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-20-2011, 06:31 PM
Fingers's Avatar
Fingers Fingers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Angmering
Posts: 3,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Teaser View Post
Hopefully we will hear soon about gigs later in the year or possibly early next year. Could possibly play a few gigs between 15/10/2011 and 23/11/2011 or 25/11/2011 and 10/12/2011 or even a nice wee Christmas gig somewhere. Dont get me wrong i understand the guys will need a break sometime but being purely selfish would really like to see them soon.
It ain't gonna be October buddy

http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?t=4677
__________________
WE WILL REMEMBER

THEY WERE BORN TO ROCK AND ROLL
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-21-2011, 09:08 PM
Big Teaser's Avatar
Big Teaser Big Teaser is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
It ain't gonna be October buddy

http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?t=4677
Thank god for that in Benidorm 11th to 18th Oct with Mrs and Wee Teaser for Scotland game.
__________________
Wee Teaser
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-22-2011, 11:01 AM
Fingers's Avatar
Fingers Fingers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Angmering
Posts: 3,191
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Teaser View Post
Thank god for that in Benidorm 11th to 18th Oct with Mrs and Wee Teaser for Scotland game.
Has Scottish football pumbed to such depths they are now playing Benidorm CF

Watch out for Sticky Vicky out there and SaxonMckenz
__________________
WE WILL REMEMBER

THEY WERE BORN TO ROCK AND ROLL
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-23-2011, 12:57 AM
Big Teaser's Avatar
Big Teaser Big Teaser is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
Has Scottish football pumbed to such depths they are now playing Benidorm CF

Watch out for Sticky Vicky out there and SaxonMckenz
Alicante CF actually and Sticky Vicky sounds interesting but not so sure about SaxonMckenz.
__________________
Wee Teaser
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-26-2011, 07:13 PM
Hazel1558's Avatar
Hazel1558 Hazel1558 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 201
Default

I'm looking forward to hearing more dates, looking forward to the 2nd leg. Be great to catch up with some of the forum members again if I dont see you before then
__________________
"I'm sick of people saying our music is too loud, They never stop complaining, try to turn us down, But if you want it louder we'll turn it up full blast, They'll never stop the music they're living in the past."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.