Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Saxon General
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2011, 12:58 AM

Default Call To Arms iTunes US release date

Anyone know when it will be available in iTunes or the Amazon mp3 store in America?
Old 06-16-2011, 01:14 AM

Unfortunately I haven't seen an official U.S. release date anywhere yet, your best bet is probably to order the album from Amazon's U.K. site, or some other foreign retail who already has it in stock.

My Amazon.com order is in limbo now as they're having distributor issues....booooo!
Old 06-16-2011, 03:57 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnsaxonfan View Post
Unfortunately I haven't seen an official U.S. release date anywhere yet, your best bet is probably to order the album from Amazon's U.K. site, or some other foreign retail who already has it in stock.

My Amazon.com order is in limbo now as they're having distributor issues....booooo!
Same here. I may have to go shopping elsewhere meanwhile.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:21 PM

Distributor issues, delayed release dates, unknown iTunes release date...

Saxon deserves better than this.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:47 PM

I'm anxiously awaiting a U.S. release date announcement also. I read in the album's delay message that Biff mentioned that a date was coming soon and that they were already in talks with distributors. Hopefully those words ring true and we American fans can get our hands on Call To Arms!

On the bright side, I already ordered my tickets to see Saxon on American soil in October - so there must be a U.S. leg planned for the tour. Hopefully I won't have to wait until then to hear the new stuff!
Old 06-17-2011, 12:40 AM

Be patient guys it was delayed in Europe as well. The band are reliant on a handful of distributors (can we call them a cartel????).

THEY WERE BORN TO ROCK AND ROLL
Old 06-17-2011, 10:05 AM

Hot Damn , Amazon says my LP has shipped.

Shipment 1 of 1

Shipped
Delivery Estimate: June 21, 2011
No tracking information. Why?

Call to Arms
Saxon
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
Old 06-17-2011, 02:11 PM

I just placed my order from Amazon's UK site, it'll take 6-10 days shipping to get it here....but I'd rather do that than wait for the U.S. release date (whenever that might be). The total for the 2 disc CD version and shipping was just over $17, so really not too bad....if you're in the States then you should consider ordering it from the UK Amazon site!
Old 06-18-2011, 12:25 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
I'm anxiously awaiting a U.S. release date announcement also. I read in the album's delay message that Biff mentioned that a date was coming soon and that they were already in talks with distributors. Hopefully those words ring true and we American fans can get our hands on Call To Arms!

On the bright side, I already ordered my tickets to see Saxon on American soil in October - so there must be a U.S. leg planned for the tour. Hopefully I won't have to wait until then to hear the new stuff!
Andy, are you going to the Springfield, VA show at JAXX? I'm planning on hitting that one myself.
Old 06-18-2011, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post

Yay Biff! Thx for the update. I can't wait to get the new album. I heard some tracks and they're fantastic. I'm in Canada, and I'm pretty sure I'm getting an itunes card for Father's day. Would love me some new Saxon!