Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Saxon General
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 11-09-2009, 12:45 PM
midnightrider's Avatar
midnightrider midnightrider is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Harrow
Posts: 2,093
Default

My pix from last night.
http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...London%20KOKO/
__________________
If It's Too Loud Your Too Old!
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 11-09-2009, 01:03 PM
Fingers's Avatar
Fingers Fingers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Angmering
Posts: 3,191
Default

Good pics as always mate.
__________________
WE WILL REMEMBER

THEY WERE BORN TO ROCK AND ROLL
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 11-09-2009, 02:23 PM
simon 1967's Avatar
simon 1967 simon 1967 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: wolverhampton
Posts: 552
Default brillant as normal

just catching up on my sleep after traveling back to wolverhampton through the night, the band was brillant, broken heroes was one of my highlights, because of the day the gig fell on, fingers you was missed, thanks to everybody who spoke with me currymonster you a legend, hazel permisson2 rock midnightrider jason 1973, saxonized, but a big shout to our usa saxon fan janet who has come to see the band for 3 gigs in the uk, if i have missed anybody im sorry, roll on leeds.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 11-09-2009, 03:54 PM
lionessheart's Avatar
lionessheart lionessheart is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England's green and pleasant land
Posts: 688
Default

What a brilliant brilliant gig. Had a fantastic night. Was so pleased to hear Dallas 1pm.

Nice as well to see the band acknowledge Rememberence Sunday and pay tribute to our troops.

Blinding gig.
__________________
I Love Rock n' Roll
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 11-09-2009, 08:16 PM
PERMISSION2ROCK's Avatar
PERMISSION2ROCK PERMISSION2ROCK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon 1967 View Post
just catching up on my sleep after traveling back to wolverhampton through the night, the band was brillant, broken heroes was one of my highlights, because of the day the gig fell on, fingers you was missed, thanks to everybody who spoke with me currymonster you a legend, hazel permisson2 rock midnightrider jason 1973, saxonized, but a big shout to our usa saxon fan janet who has come to see the band for 3 gigs in the uk, if i have missed anybody im sorry, roll on leeds.
Not long since we got home all the way 2 Manchester but defo worth it the gig was amazing it was great to see u all again and even better to meet the guys we hadn't met before. Simon Jayson midnightrider currymonster lionheart Janet gos martin you guys rock couldn't have better company big thx to saxon 2 and anvil Bring leeds on lol
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 11-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Jeffiner's Avatar
Jeffiner Jeffiner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Newbury, UK
Posts: 61
Send a message via MSN to Jeffiner
Default

I was there last night, the trains were delayed for like an hour back to reading so I didn't get home until about three in the morning haha good times!
It was my 2nd time seeing Saxon this year they put on a really good show, highlight for me would have to of been Broken Heroe's or Denim and Leather, it was such a good night!
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 11-10-2009, 07:09 PM
lionessheart's Avatar
lionessheart lionessheart is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England's green and pleasant land
Posts: 688
Question

Who is the chubby bald guy who is always at the gigs (with no shirt on!). He was down the front on Sunday standing to the left of the stage. He had shades on this time.

He clearly enjoys it so much. I always look out for him!
__________________
I Love Rock n' Roll
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 11-13-2009, 01:19 PM
Fingers's Avatar
Fingers Fingers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Angmering
Posts: 3,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionessheart View Post
Who is the chubby bald guy who is always at the gigs (with no shirt on!). He was down the front on Sunday standing to the left of the stage. He had shades on this time.

He clearly enjoys it so much. I always look out for him!
Before anyone says it..................

IT WASN'T ME
__________________
WE WILL REMEMBER

THEY WERE BORN TO ROCK AND ROLL
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 11-13-2009, 02:49 PM
Bosnian Witchfinder's Avatar
Bosnian Witchfinder Bosnian Witchfinder is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 824
Default

Did anyone here have trouble at the london gig with this wildly enebriated chinese guy (quite fat, long hair)?
He was going crazy and pissing off just about everyone down at the front, and when a couple of people grabbed him to restrain him he started flailing around and screaming. I seem to remember currymonster sorting him out, cheers for that!
__________________
new band! www.myspace.com/primitaiofficial
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 11-13-2009, 02:54 PM
Paxoman's Avatar
Paxoman Paxoman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Manchester, England.
Posts: 1,465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Witchfinder View Post
Did anyone here have trouble at the london gig with this wildly enebriated chinese guy (quite fat, long hair)?
He was going crazy and pissing off just about everyone down at the front, and when a couple of people grabbed him to restrain him he started flailing around and screaming. I seem to remember currymonster sorting him out, cheers for that!
Sounds like a typical London gig down at the front. Don't know what it is about London gigs, but all the knobheads seem to be on day release and head for their nearest Saxon show!
__________________
Fill Your Heads With Heavy Metal Thunder!



www.last.fm/user/Paxoman
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.