Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > The Market Place
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2007, 03:03 AM

Question Any Large SAXON Patches or Cloth banners .

Looking to buy a large Saxon patch but I did not see any.I'm looking for a large full size for back of jacket .And also a cloth banner of such.I did not see them at the online store.Just small and medium size ones.And if I go out to the store here in the US ,forget about it.No one would even have a clue here. Zaxon who ? Axon ? SAXON ; “never heard of them". That is the response I get here. Anyway , let me no if anybody sells these.I guess I will make my own if I can't get my hands on these.Like I did on my old denim jacket with Priest Lettering and the Iron Maiden- Derik Riggs logo I Made up.(see my avatar pic. I used for my profile).
Marc

Last edited by IOLO1984; 04-20-2007 at 03:52 AM.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:47 AM

I have one of those large backpatches. (black + red)

And a banner w/ Crusader artwork on it.

But they're not for sale, sorry.

Last edited by moofish747; 05-17-2007 at 09:00 AM.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOLO1984 View Post
Looking to buy a large Saxon patch but I did not see any.I'm looking for a large full size for back of jacket .And also a cloth banner of such.I did not see them at the online store.Just small and medium size ones.And if I go out to the store here in the US ,forget about it.No one would even have a clue here. Zaxon who ? Axon ? SAXON ; “never heard of them". That is the response I get here. Anyway , let me no if anybody sells these.I guess I will make my own if I can't get my hands on these.Like I did on my old denim jacket with Priest Lettering and the Iron Maiden- Derik Riggs logo I Made up.(see my avatar pic. I used for my profile).
Marc
I think you better check ebay once in a while: that is where I got my backpatch from (see my avatar). Saxon BP's are pretty hard to find (well, I don't know about the UK but on the continent it's pretty slim pickings). So that might be your sollution.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:16 PM

Send a message via MSN to Bec

Not very easy to get Saxon back patches on eBay.
I keep checking for them on there every week though just incase!
Old 06-15-2007, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOLO1984 View Post
Marc
Ebay will be your best bet. The English version rather than the American one, think you'll have more luck on the English version of ebay. I got a big patch and a Crusader flag off of ebay, so good luck!

www.last.fm/user/Paxoman
Old 02-02-2008, 10:54 AM

Send a message via MSN to Nick the VII Saxon
Thumbs up

It would be cool selling Saxon flag with kind of Tour flag (Wheels of Steel, Metalhead...) Well you see Tabs book too, and sell their fucking talent to us!!!
OK listening to The Eaglas Has Landed part II this Wheels of Steel - Demolution Alley - Wheels of Steel live is great