Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Smalltalk & Spam
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #381  
Old 02-05-2011, 06:49 AM
Darren's Avatar
Darren Darren is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tacoma,Washington
Posts: 45
Send a message via AIM to Darren
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skull View Post
i can tell you what gig im not going to. feeder tonight as its sold out. my own fault for not getting tickets early doors.
......I'm not going to the "sold out" Motorhead show here in Seattle tonight
Reply With Quote
  #382  
Old 02-05-2011, 06:28 PM
skull's Avatar
skull skull is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ireland
Posts: 225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
......I'm not going to the "sold out" Motorhead show here in Seattle tonight
real downer when that happens
__________________
LIVE TO ROCK
Reply With Quote
  #383  
Old 02-14-2011, 02:10 AM
manticore manticore is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 18
Default

the stranglers in glasgow,5th march.
Reply With Quote
  #384  
Old 02-14-2011, 11:08 AM
Yaroslav's Avatar
Yaroslav Yaroslav is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Solnechnogorsk near Moscow
Posts: 299
Send a message via ICQ to Yaroslav Send a message via MSN to Yaroslav Send a message via Skype™ to Yaroslav
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaroslav View Post
I booked ticket to Iron Maiden on 11th of February
I'm goint to Iron Maiden with my two daughters Hope this gig will be grate
May be it will be interesting to someone. Iron Maiden had concert in Moscow.
It was really super gig and super show . One thing was a bit sad I couldn't get ticket to fun zone and our seats were bit far from the scene. But it was only one inconvenience.
Bruce was dansing Russian "Kalinka" in Russian winter hat 'Shapka Ushanka"

Captain of this nice Boing -757 was also Bruce. I didn't know that Bruce is a real pilot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_6674.jpg (91.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 100_6687.jpg (84.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 100_6706.jpg (88.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 100_6718.jpg (89.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 2011-02-14_111153.jpg (20.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 2011-02-14_111121.jpg (21.2 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by Yaroslav; 02-14-2011 at 11:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #385  
Old 02-14-2011, 05:29 PM
skull's Avatar
skull skull is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ireland
Posts: 225
Default

thin lizzy this wed
__________________
LIVE TO ROCK
Reply With Quote
  #386  
Old 02-16-2011, 09:04 AM
Schämsz's Avatar
Schämsz Schämsz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Wiesbaden middle of Germany
Posts: 1,222
Send a message via Skype™ to Schämsz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaroslav View Post
May be it will be interesting to someone. Iron Maiden had concert in Moscow.
It was really super gig and super show . One thing was a bit sad I couldn't get ticket to fun zone and our seats were bit far from the scene. But it was only one inconvenience.
Bruce was dansing Russian "Kalinka" in Russian winter hat 'Shapka Ushanka"

Captain of this nice Boing -757 was also Bruce. I didn't know that Bruce is a real pilot.
Yaro is it normal that the metalfans in russia have chairs? It looks strange to me. I never have seen a chair in any concerts or festivals...

very serious
__________________
...THE EAGLE HAS LANDED...


The Drummer has Landed
Reply With Quote
  #387  
Old 02-16-2011, 09:48 AM
Yaroslav's Avatar
Yaroslav Yaroslav is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Solnechnogorsk near Moscow
Posts: 299
Send a message via ICQ to Yaroslav Send a message via MSN to Yaroslav Send a message via Skype™ to Yaroslav
Default

I Know it looks strange . But it really so. Olympiysky is big stadium and There are chair Most of band make show here . It's not a open air , just now -27 degree here
There is several zones :
- Sit zone - usualy it tribunes and the cheapest one
- Fans zone exact in front of scene expensive one.
- VIP zone - also have sits and expensive one.next to Fans zone
- Dance zone , left or right side of Fans zone
Have a look on the picture its typical

So yes Metal Fans have seats here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0230.jpg (94.7 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Yaroslav; 02-16-2011 at 10:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #388  
Old 02-16-2011, 10:26 AM
Schämsz's Avatar
Schämsz Schämsz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Wiesbaden middle of Germany
Posts: 1,222
Send a message via Skype™ to Schämsz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaroslav View Post
I Know it looks strange . But it really so. Olympiysky is big stadium and There are chair Most of band make show here . It's not a open air , just now -27 degree here
There is several zones :
- Sit zone - usualy it tribunes and the cheapest one
- Fans zone exact in front of scene expensive one.
- VIP zone - also have sits and expensive one.next to Fans zone
- Dance zone , left or right side of Fans zone
Have a look on the picture its typical

So yes Metal Fans have seats here
so they split up by the price where you have to go there.... in front or beside.... why not...
__________________
...THE EAGLE HAS LANDED...


The Drummer has Landed
Reply With Quote
  #389  
Old 02-16-2011, 10:53 AM
Yaroslav's Avatar
Yaroslav Yaroslav is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Solnechnogorsk near Moscow
Posts: 299
Send a message via ICQ to Yaroslav Send a message via MSN to Yaroslav Send a message via Skype™ to Yaroslav
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schämsz View Post
so they split up by the price where you have to go there.... in front or beside.... why not...
That's way I think Saxon last time took Apelisn Club instead of stadium.
not to split up fans

incidentally Iron Maiden supports on their tour British group Raise to Remain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-tg7QzdRCA
Not bad indeed

Last edited by Yaroslav; 02-16-2011 at 11:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #390  
Old 02-17-2011, 04:56 AM
Darren's Avatar
Darren Darren is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tacoma,Washington
Posts: 45
Send a message via AIM to Darren
Default

"Stand up and Shout" Dio tribute band....This Saturdayhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3cDNZebwVo
"Hells Bells" All women AC/DC tribute band...March 5thhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2eGjYXMvWw

Last edited by Darren; 02-17-2011 at 05:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.