Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Saxon General
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy747 View Post
im currently in the process of talking to coolhead about my dvd still not arriving.

im in the uk and people seem to be ordering them and getting them a couple of days later but i ordered mine ages ago and have heard nothing.

i got as far as an email about the order number but i havn't heard anything since. Hope coolhead read this and reply to me as i either want to know thats its coming or if i need to order a new one.

Same here! I've been hanging off posting on here being patient!!

Ordered mine and paid for 01/08/09 and still not received it. I've been told my names on the credits as a associate producer, I live in UK and still waiting.

It was always hit and miss getting all the emails from coolhead running up to the DVD release.

Yes! I have contacted Coolhead regarding my order over a week now & still nothing!!

Come on Coolhead sort it please!!
Old 06-24-2010, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAXONIZED View Post
Same here! I've been hanging off posting on here being patient!!

Ordered mine and paid for 01/08/09 and still not received it. I've been told my names on the credits as a associate producer, I live in UK and still waiting.

It was always hit and miss getting all the emails from coolhead running up to the DVD release.

Yes! I have contacted Coolhead regarding my order over a week now & still nothing!!

Come on Coolhead sort it please!!

i've now emailed them telling them to cancel the order i made a couple of months ago via paypal and i've ordered direct on the website with my plastic money now. Although i'll be glad to get it i'm a little annoyed at the now seemingly lack of communication.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:57 AM

Angry Disgusted!

My case is really crazy, I have by credit card, I asked a friend to help me get the DVD, I ordered months ago! And my patience is about to land what I'm tired and very disappointed, I did everything I could to have the dvd and I think a lack of respect for all Saxon fans, I have years and years behind this band and I do not want Saxon I can put these problems because they have nothing to do but hope for upcoming projects and did not return to work with producers who lack the respect of fans! Someone tell me if you ever in your life pay for four months before something promised for so many dates. With that win so we buy products and official merchandise? I am really disgusted!
Old 06-25-2010, 09:54 AM

I am dissapointed to hear of your troubles guys, I wish you all the best in your attempts to resolve the issues.
Speaking personally I think the way that Coolhead and the provision of the DVD has been perfect. First class.
And its a great DVD, not that I have finished watching it yet !
Old 06-26-2010, 01:27 PM

Default Just to let you know............

Guys,

I have dropped Craig and Zara a note on your behalf as well.

If I hear anything I will let you know.

THEY WERE BORN TO ROCK AND ROLL
Old 06-27-2010, 01:06 AM

well so because they don;t read my emails they failed to cancel my order, i re-ordered with a different card etc,

abd today i get 2 copys in the post!

oh well, ill keep one in its wrapping and treasure it whilst the other one gets relentlessly watched
Old 06-29-2010, 12:49 PM

The two "Bonus" concerts we were promised are on that package, that is the limited edition that we all paid for via paypal and now is on some general retail sites. However numbers are limited, and once they are all sold there will be a single disc version with the main film chopped down to 90 minutes instead of two hours, and no extras at all, which will be the less limited standard retail version. My advice is get that limited edition while it's going, it'll be far better than the standard cut when that hits.

Last edited by Sir Lionheart; 06-29-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:06 AM

Why all the moaning (late deliveries excepted) ?

We were asked to help finance the Saxon DVD upfront. It was an invitation that I and many others chose to accept, warts and all.

I for one am very pleased that I did and I supported the production in a willing and happy manner !
Old 06-30-2010, 11:33 AM

People do support the product, but they do still want their copies as well. It's only fair that people get what they pay for.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:00 PM

Default Deliveries...

I'm hoping everyone's got their copies now. When Paypal sent us your order details they missed out a month's worth of orders - nobody noticed until the complaints started coming in!
Sorry about that guys.
Any further delivery problems will be dealt with more quickly by emailing sales@townsend-records.co.uk rather than us, as we just pass them on to them anyway...
Cheers,
Coolhead

Tags
heavy, metal, movie, thunder