View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 07:48 PM

Default That Metal Show Byford interview

I'm not impressed. You would think Biff would have taken better advantage of the short time with a more vibrant interview. It was a very dry interview, as if they had nothing to talk about. There was no personality, no flare. I watch that metal show every week and unless I missed a show this interview was not aired. I wonder why... The show makes an effort to promote Saxon, the hosts wear Saxon tshirts once in a while and Labrynth was the "pick of the week" for the Dio episode which got a few seconds of mention. The two guys interviewing Biff needed to lead the interview better. They did the same with Dio spending almost the whole interview time talking about his devil hand gesture and how Ronnie was nice to people backstage when Backmore wasnt. Whatever.... If I had 3 minutes to intervirew Dio or Byford and ask them any questions it certainly would not have been the questions that metal show chose to ask...

Saxon plays BB Kings next week. I plan to buy my ticket at the door. I'm sure that metal show staff will be there given their studio is only a few blocks away. Of course it would be great to have a large crowd there banging all night but I have a strange feeling there's going to be plenty of room up front. Aside from Eddie Trunk there has been no mention or promotion about this show. I sicnerely hope it's a success.

-Wiggie