View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 08:25 PM

Hi there,

been to the Longhorn gig, too. What a great night it was!
State of Grace and Let Me Feel Your Power warming up the crowd, and with Motorcycle Man all stops were pulled out.
The crowd was totally into it, Biff wrote it in his blog, great show, wall to wall Saxon heads. Friends told me that there haven't been so many people at the Longhorn for quite a while.
Strong Arm, Great White Buffalo, To Hell And Back Again, etc. not much time to catch your breath...then the opening chords of Requiem, everybody in the hall singing to all the passed away fellas, they must have smiled up there probably.
Some might have thought it wouldn't get any more crazy...WRONG! When Paul started playing Princess everyone went wild, to a degree that one could think this is THE ultimate 80s metal experience! (It pretty much is indeed!) The Crusader came over us, followed by the new instant live classic I've Got to Rock, awesome song, fantastic, the people around me going air guitar
We were in for a really special treat with the greates Wheels of Steel iteration I've had the pleasure to listen to so far.

burn is right, if you have the chance to see them on this tour, go and do it, you won't be disappointed!

Fabs