View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 01:07 PM

Thumbs up

biff threw a thumbs up:

as you all know nibbs is not present on that tour - he was badly missed although the replacement bassist did very good work - he was always fully concentrated and gave his very best to replace nibbs - nibbs himself is very sad that he cant join - but right now there are some other things for him to be sorted and he will be back on the next tour - and again: all the best to miss carter and a quick recovery !

after signing 450 cd-covers and 158 cdīs and 85 lpīs and 846 photos and 482 tickets and 238 boobs it was too late for them to reach stuttgart in time - so they decided to just stay there overnight and we spent 14 hours together in a nearby premiere sports bar - after that we went to the leipzig city center to have some fastfood befor we went to a strip club for some further fun - well - dont take this for too serious...

after the gig we drove back home again - the other 4 slept some hours in the saxonmobile upside down while i was trying not to close my eyes - 1380 kilometers in one day - a castlevisit and a saxongig in between without any sleep - thats a kind of magic... we arrived at 6:30 am - some time left 4 me to have some sleep before we had to say goodbye to martin and gordon who have to go back to work on monday. linus is still here and joins with us in wiesbaden and bochum too. it was a sad moment again - i hate that - but anyway - they said goodybe to the security-rhino of dortmund airport:

thanks to saxon for the wonderful show - it was brilliant as always - i expected nothing different

special thanks to biff nige and doug for showing up afterwards - much appreciated

thanks to gordon and martin for a such lovely company - missing you - like all the others who were not there - no names to be mentioned

so see you is wiesbaden - wherever that is - i dont care - even a flat tyre cant stop us rocking...

cheers

yours faithfully

saxonator

A LIFE WITHOUT MEMORIES IS NO LIFE
MUSIC WITHOUT MEMORIES IS NO MUSIC
MEMORIES WITHOUT MUSIC IS NO LIFE

- TAKE CARE: BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU -
I WILL REMEMBER !!!

Last edited by SAXONATOR; 03-22-2010 at 01:22 PM.