View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 12:42 AM

Default "The inner sanctum"

That great track is "the inner sanctum" , whenever I it listen to experiment peace and vital energy for moments, in synchrony with the music. Also there is place for the mystical moments, what a lot of sensations for a song! I can be discouraged and tired, it is musical makes me be reborn of my ashes. What to say of " let me feel you power "?, it would revive to a mummy. What to say of " Net Star Falling " or of " If I was you "?. The more I listen to this album the more I like it. Saxon is in his better moment.

Que gran canción "the inner sanctum", cada vez que la escucho experimento paz y energía vital por momentos, en sincronía con la música. También hay lugar para los momentos místicos, ¡cuántas sensaciones para una canción!Puedo estar abatido y cansado, esta música me hace renacer de mis cenizas. ¿Qué decir de "let me feel you power"?, resucitaría a una momia. ¿Qué decir de "Red Star Falling" o de "If I was you"?. Cuanto más escucho este albúm más me gusta. Saxon está en su mejor momento.