View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 10:43 PM
shane shane is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 51

I'll keep my ticket also for the rescheduled Sep 5th show, was able to transfer the flights for free.

I'd a ticket for Biff's solo show in London also, that was refunded, Ive a week to change my flights to another day for free or cancel the flights and get maybe half my money back, I'll wait til the final day to make a decision as I've nothing I can really reschedule the flight for, maybe towards seeing Maiden in the summer, if their tour goes ahead.
Reply With Quote