Official Saxon Forum

Official Saxon Forum (http://forum.saxon747.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://forum.saxon747.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hi from RJ, Brasil. (http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?t=3273)

Joma 08-19-2009 08:50 AM

Hi from RJ, Brasil.

Hello, I live in Duque de Caxias, RJ and have just joined the forum. Well, I'm a Saxon fan since I bought a LP format of Wheels fo Steel, I think it was 1996. This record just changed my life. Since then, Saxon is my favourite band. I have never been to a Saxon show, what mekes me really mad. They've never been to Rio and I didn't have the opportunity to travel to see the band. I always dreamed of a Saxon concert.

See you.

riley23 08-19-2009 06:50 PM

Welcome...Sepultura fan?

Joma 08-19-2009 09:20 PM

Old Works

I like old Sepultura works like Beneath The Remains, Arise, etc. I don't like the last ones very much. I also like Korsus, Krisium and Overdose.

Thank you for replying. I hope to make friends here.

I like more classic metal. Judas, Manowar, Maiden, Angel Witch, Tygers of Pan Tang, Def Leppard (old works), Motorhead and, above all, Saxon.

I also like 70 rock bands such as D. Purple, B. Sab., L. Zep., Uriah Heep, Slade, Bad Company, and Thin Lizzy.

60's rock, blues and Jazz artists like The Who, Yardbirds, E. Clapton, Pink Floyd, BB King, Stanley Jordan, Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington among others.
:):):)

That's it, see you!!

riley23 08-20-2009 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joma (Post 24840)
I like old Sepultura works like Beneath The Remains, Arise, etc. I don't like the last ones very much. I also like Korsus, Krisium and Overdose.

Thank you for replying. I hope to make friends here.

I like more classic metal. Judas, Manowar, Maiden, Angel Witch, Tygers of Pan Tang, Def Leppard (old works), Motorhead and, above all, Saxon.

I also like 70 rock bands such as D. Purple, B. Sab., L. Zep., Uriah Heep, Slade, Bad Company, and Thin Lizzy.

60's rock, blues and Jazz artists like The Who, Yardbirds, E. Clapton, Pink Floyd, BB King, Stanley Jordan, Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington among others.
:):):)

That's it, see you!!

Cool, enjoy the site...

Highway Star 08-21-2009 01:04 PM

Hey! nice list of very good bands!! :D
Good to see you are a motorhead fan!

Joma 08-22-2009 02:15 AM

Thank you

Lemmy's Great!!

Thank you.

Jayson73 08-23-2009 09:19 PM

Hello and welcome

Cat of Peace 08-27-2009 08:52 AM

Olá! Bem-vindo!

Joma 08-28-2009 02:01 AM

Opa!!

Obrigado. Brasileiro na Itália ou Italiano no Brasil? Hehe.

Bom, pode ser Português também. Abraço.

Cat of Peace 08-28-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joma (Post 25111)
Obrigado. Brasileiro na Itália ou Italiano no Brasil? Hehe.

Bom, pode ser Português também. Abraço.

Ou angolano, moçambicano e cabo-verdiano! :D Em verdade sou um italiano na Itália! Morei em Portugal por um ano!