Official Saxon Forum

Official Saxon Forum (http://forum.saxon747.com/index.php)
-   Smalltalk & Spam (http://forum.saxon747.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Whats the next gig you're going to? (http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?t=3001)

Hazel1558 11-25-2009 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebigredone (Post 27407)
Meet the great man? How do we do that?

Either before or after the event. Wait for them to come out, thats how you usually meet bands. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet (Post 27408)
Don't expect too much from Blackie Lawless. He sure as hell ain't like our guys in Saxon. He was an arrogant egomaniac when I met him. But maybe he's matured since then.

I know not expecting it but always worth a try, I will give anyone a chance and believe me Janet, if he says or does anything dodgy he will be getting it. I am already raring to go LOL. Sorry I get abit too feisty sometimes :D

PERMISSION2ROCK 11-25-2009 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazel1558 (Post 27410)
Either before or after the event. Wait for them to come out, thats how you usually meet bands. :D

I know not expecting it but always worth a try, I will give anyone a chance and believe me Janet, if he says or does anything dodgy he will be getting it. I am already raring to go LOL. Sorry I get abit too feisty sometimes :D

Yeah blackie f**k with our haze i dare you lmfao :p

Hazel1558 11-25-2009 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PERMISSION2ROCK (Post 27411)
Yeah blackie f**k with our haze i dare you lmfao :p

He might surprise us and be nice after me reving up to go lol or he might be surprised and leg it for his precious tour bus LMFAO :D

PERMISSION2ROCK 11-25-2009 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazel1558 (Post 27412)
He might surprise us and be nice after me reving up to go lol or he might be surprised and leg it for his precious tour bus LMFAO :D

We have met dodgy bands before so am not really that worried but he will be told . If he has no time of day for us i will be saying its only us fans that have put you where you are to day so few minutes of your time is not asking a lot.
And if hes still dodgy after that god help him lol:mad:

Hazel1558 11-25-2009 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PERMISSION2ROCK (Post 27413)
We have met dodgy bands before so am not really that worried but he will be told . If he has no time of day for us i will be saying its only us fans that have put you where you are to day so few minutes of your time is not asking a lot.
And if hes still dodgy after that god help him lol:mad:

Don't get me wrong I understand bands will be tired after gigs etc but they should realise that this is usually the only time people get to meet them. Other times are by chance. I would never approach an artist who is spending time with family so after shows is probably the best time to catch them so is it alot to ask for a quick chat, a few pics etc. The end of the day artists should realise that it goes with the territory.

Sorry rant over lol. So in other words he will be told LOL :p

PERMISSION2ROCK 11-25-2009 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazel1558 (Post 27414)
Don't get me wrong I understand bands will be tired after gigs etc but they should realise that this is usually the only time people get to meet them. Other times are by chance. I would never approach an artist who is spending time with family so after shows is probably the best time to catch them so is it alot to ask for a quick chat, a few pics etc. The end of the day artists should realise that it goes with the territory.

Sorry rant over lol. So in other words he will be told LOL :p

Couldn't of said it better lol :p

toyotaTRD 11-25-2009 09:42 AM

He didn't have a problem waiting more than an hour signing tickets or taking pics with the fans down here so I think you'll be ok :)

Dirkster 11-26-2009 09:25 PM

WASP at Shepherds Bush Empire on Wednesday.

I'm in London on a training course with work next week staying just a short tube ride from Shepherds Bush. Anyone know if there's any good pubs near the venue.

thebigredone 11-26-2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazel1558 (Post 27361)
Off to see WASP on Sunday, plenty of pics hopefully to follow :)

Careful with the cameras...he can be a bit of a fusspot. Last time he played the Academy there were signs up saying "No flash photography". Never seen that there before or since. That said...mine'll be with me!

Fingers 11-27-2009 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirkster (Post 27448)
WASP at Shepherds Bush Empire on Wednesday.

I'm in London on a training course with work next week staying just a short tube ride from Shepherds Bush. Anyone know if there's any good pubs near the venue.

Mate there's an O'Neills and a Walkabout Bar right next door to the venue.