Official Saxon Forum

Official Saxon Forum (http://forum.saxon747.com/index.php)
-   Smalltalk & Spam (http://forum.saxon747.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   latest purchase (http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?t=3879)

mnsaxonfan 12-28-2010 07:24 AM

For Christmas just received Helloween - 7 Sinners, and the Big 4 DVD/CD package.

Giving the Helloween a spin right now, another very solid album from the pumpkins!

skull 01-12-2011 10:16 PM

stage fright. motorhead dvd

Highway Star 01-19-2011 01:30 PM

thats a really good dvd there. :) i haven't got, it but I've seen some of it on utube, really good setlist. I've got the 25 & alive boneshaker dvd which is also very good, but the drum sound is awfull. very badly mixed. :(

skull 01-20-2011 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highway Star (Post 33267)
thats a really good dvd there. :) i haven't got, it but I've seen some of it on utube, really good setlist. I've got the 25 & alive boneshaker dvd which is also very good, but the drum sound is awfull. very badly mixed. :(

aint got either of them. i was told to avoid boneshaker !

Sir Lionheart 01-20-2011 01:18 PM

Boneshaker does have some good extras, and the concert is a good performance, only the mix lets it down. Stage Fright is probably the better choice, brilliant live performance, fantastic mix which really suits Motorhead, and a great road crew documentary and other extras if you can get the two disc edition.

skull 01-20-2011 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Lionheart (Post 33287)
Boneshaker does have some good extras, and the concert is a good performance, only the mix lets it down. Stage Fright is probably the better choice, brilliant live performance, fantastic mix which really suits Motorhead, and a great road crew documnetary and other extras if you can get the two disc edition.

didnt know there was a single disc version.

Highway Star 01-21-2011 02:13 PM

Motorhead
1916 & march or die (slipcase)
We are motorhead
sacrifice
No sleep at all
Kiss of death

Lemmys book, white line fever.

skull 01-22-2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highway Star (Post 33299)
Motorhead
1916 & march or die (slipcase)
We are motorhead
sacrifice
No sleep at all
Kiss of death

Lemmys book, white line fever.

cant argue with that lot

Sir Lionheart 01-22-2011 09:42 PM

AC/DC:

Let There Be Rock
Highway to Hell

Both of them are remasters, I paid 6.00 each and they both sound fucking fantastic. As a deal with the market stall owner I got 'em from (They were still shrinkwrapped, brand new) I got a brand new copy of Monty Python's 'Life of Brian' on DVD for 2.99 instead of 7.00, not bad, eh?

skull 01-22-2011 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Lionheart (Post 33328)
AC/DC:

Let There Be Rock
Highway to Hell

Both of them are remasters, I paid 6.00 each and they both sound fucking fantastic. As a deal with the market stall owner I got 'em from (They were still shrinkwrapped, brand new) I got a brand new copy of Monty Python's 'Life of Brian' on DVD for 2.99 instead of 7.00, not bad, eh?

top man. alway nice to nab a bargian


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.