Official Saxon Forum

Official Saxon Forum (http://forum.saxon747.com/index.php)
-   Saxon General (http://forum.saxon747.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Saxon - Heavy Metal Thunder - The Movie (http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?t=3212)

N B 07-31-2009 08:44 PM

Hi, just pre-ordered mine:)

Dirkster 07-31-2009 08:54 PM

I am now an Associate Producer of the Heavy Metal Thunder DVD.

When's the next production meeting anyone.:)

Paxoman 08-01-2009 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirkster (Post 24258)
When's the next production meeting anyone.:)

Probably 11th November!

Saxon1963 08-01-2009 01:27 PM

Count me in for the production meeting on the 11th Paxo, as i have just ordered my copy as well, about to go out and buy the clapperboard and directors chair ( you have to get into the part my friend :eek: )

I also insist that all current and new Forum members attend the pre-production meeting to be held in Nottingham on the 9th and am considering a further meeting with Tim and debs on the 10th in Leeds ( wife permitting, as she is my actual Director )

Cheers all

skull 08-01-2009 07:31 PM

what dosh are we talking about here ? in a time of recession i want to start saving for this ;)

Fingers 08-01-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skull (Post 24268)
what dosh are we talking about here ? in a time of recession i want to start saving for this ;)

The DVD is 28 or 30. The pre production meetings could cost you your marriage LOL :D

papadoc 08-01-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerryskid1 (Post 24235)
I'm in the U.S. Will this be a region free DVD?

The page you get to when you click the link says that it will be 'DVD Region Free'.

skull 08-01-2009 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fingers (Post 24270)
The DVD is 28 or 30. The pre production meetings could cost you your marriage LOL :D



cheers m8 ill have to start saving

Paxoman 08-02-2009 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saxon1963 (Post 24263)
Count me in for the production meeting on the 11th Paxo, as i have just ordered my copy as well, about to go out and buy the clapperboard and directors chair ( you have to get into the part my friend :eek: )

I also insist that all current and new Forum members attend the pre-production meeting to be held in Nottingham on the 9th and am considering a further meeting with Tim and debs on the 10th in Leeds ( wife permitting, as she is my actual Director )

Cheers all

Sounds good mate. Unfortunately I can't make Nottingham. Me and Mandy are in Edinburgh that weekend and are due to come home on the 9th. We get to Edinburgh on 7th, the day after Saxon play there on the 6th! However, once the date has been confirmed, a little re-arranging of the dates might see us in Edinburgh on the 6th-8th instead! Still won't be able to make the Nottingham gig though.

Coolhead 08-04-2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerryskid1 (Post 24235)
I'm in the U.S. Will this be a region free DVD?

Hi Jerry,
Yes, this will be a region free DVD.
Cheers,
Coolhead Productions


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.