Official Saxon Forum

Official Saxon Forum (http://forum.saxon747.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://forum.saxon747.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Just me :3 (http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?t=23)

Maya 03-22-2007 10:39 PM

Just me :3

Hey guys ^_^~

I just found out about the greatness of Saxon last year - because of my (ex)boyfriend who has been a fan of the bands some years now (and owns ... 12 albums or so? :confused: ).
So, I am still a newbie - I only own 2 CDs of Saxon at the moment =_= ("Dogs of War" and "The Inner Sanctum" - I think the next will be "Denim & Leather", "Strong Arm of The Law" or maybe "Lionheart"; I'm not quite sure about it *loves them all* <3)

But who cares :P

I'm going to introduce myself a bit ~
My name's Maya, I live in Germany, I am 18 years old and I'm totally in love with art and music. And I am just discovering a bit of sympathy for Heavy Metal in my heart lately ... XD~ In general I listen to many different styles of music, I don't really care about genres. ^^;

Yeah ... anyway. Just wanted to say hello to you. One more forum to spam with too long entries. YAY! :D

Maya
(Oh, at least I have already seen Saxon live :) Last Saturday. I had never experienced such pain in the neck like after the concert :D (somehow I have the feeling that this sentence was gramatical nonsense *lol*))

SAXONATOR 03-22-2007 10:43 PM

welcome maya !

feel free to get some more experience with saxon - you won´t be dissapointed http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/i...es/headbob.gif

Valanx 03-22-2007 10:45 PM

^_^~<3)XD~=_= etc.

Hi Maya, nice introduction!!

good to meet you!

Philthy Phil 03-22-2007 11:21 PM

Hi Maya, and welcome. Thye're a friendly bunch here :)

Heavycelli 03-23-2007 12:42 AM

Very welcome!

Maya 03-23-2007 07:05 PM

Thank you all :)

Yeah, I think the forum will be fun. Nice people and a cool band - what can go wrong then? :D

Paxoman 03-23-2007 10:35 PM

Welcome to the board Maya!

GOSS 03-24-2007 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maya (Post 104)
(Oh, at least I have already seen Saxon live :) Last Saturday. I had never experienced such pain in the neck like after the concert :D

Great to meet you at the Leipzig gig, Maya. Please give my regards to Martin !!

See you at the front at a Saxon gig sometime soon !!

Cheers,

Goss.

CRUSADER747 03-24-2007 01:22 PM

Welcome to the forum :)

Metal_dude 03-25-2007 04:57 PM

well finally some young people execpt bosnian and me =)
not that the old people are bad (they are great) = P

welcome to the board!

krakatoa747 03-25-2007 05:34 PM

Welcome to the board Maya! :)

Heathen 03-25-2007 10:16 PM

Welcome.Thanks Metal Duue for pointing out the rest of us are old as.......

Saxon Chick 03-25-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathen (Post 561)
Welcome.Thanks Metal Duue for pointing out the rest of us are old as.......

I know!! lol I suppose when we were Metal Dude's age, we thought people in their 30's were "old" too, though :(

saxonfan 03-26-2007 05:09 AM

Welcome,hope the band stick around a while so you can hurt your neck some more.

GOSS 03-26-2007 04:04 PM

Hi Maya - in case you don't see my reply on the gig review, I am re-posting the following:

Cheers,

Goss.
==========

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOSS (Post 391)
Hi Maya - and welcome to the Saxon Family ! Yes, that was me at Leipzig !! It was good to meet you - everyone in Germany is always so friendly (unlike England !!). Glad you enjoyed the show - not sure why the set list was shorter than the previous German gigs - but is was still a FANTASTICHE performance !!! See you at the front again some time soon !

Did your friend Martin get to meet the band at the end of the gig ?

Guys - Martin is a young student from Germany, and showed true Militia Guard qualities of the old days by "queuing through the ice and snow" for over 4 hours to get a place at the front ! Haus Auensee is a large hall in the middle of nowhere situated in a forest surrounded by Lakes about 10 km outside Leipzig. Beautiful setting - but with no beers for miles !!! Martin had arrived before 2.30pm and the doors didn't open 'til 7.00pm. We were the only ones there for several hours - and it was 'kin freeeeezzzzzing !! He was really good company and a true Saxon Warrior !

After the gig he waited patiently outside in the freezing cold for hours to meet the Band and get some stuff signed. I hope he was successful as he showed the true spirit of a loyal Saxon fan ! With new blood like Martin, Saxon cannot fail to Rock the Nations again !! Cheers to you, Martin !!

Maya - please persuade Martin to join the Forum ! You never know, but "Big Brother" is watching, and Martin may receive his just rewards !! (Hope his exams went well ).

Cheers,

Goss.

Fingers 03-26-2007 07:05 PM

Welcome Maya, great story Goss, I hope Martin got his stuff signed as well.

skinthrapper 03-26-2007 08:03 PM

a up misses,i started in the early eightes and have allways got value for money at a saxon gig (unlike maiden last year),they wont dissapoint you,
WELCOME

Klingonbear 03-26-2007 08:30 PM

Welcome! Try Unleash The Beast for a blast of the modern... I still love that album!

Heavycelli 03-28-2007 01:56 AM

Herzlich Willkommen Maya die Biene!:)

Cat of Peace 03-28-2007 11:57 PM

Hallo und willkommen! Neue CDS: Ich denke Killing Ground ist sehr gut auch!