Official Saxon Forum

Official Saxon Forum (http://forum.saxon747.com/index.php)
-   Smalltalk & Spam (http://forum.saxon747.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Schämsz goes London (http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?t=5567)

Schämsz 02-10-2013 04:37 PM

Schämsz goes London
 
Hi all from London and round. Schämsz goes London with the wife from 27th February Til 4th march. Anybody want to meet us? We really looking forward to meet some of you if you have time. No Duty. :D
But if we can have a pint or so together.

midnightrider 02-10-2013 05:15 PM

As discussed on facebook hope to meet up somehow mate.:D

Schämsz 02-10-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midnightrider (Post 48224)
As discussed on facebook hope to meet up somehow mate.:D

:D wonderfull News Graham

747rick 02-10-2013 11:21 PM

Under normal circumstances we would try and get down to see you mate, but it's unlikely. We are about 2 1/2 hours from London and Helen would have had her next chemo by then so won't be driving :(

Schämsz 02-11-2013 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 747rick (Post 48233)
Under normal circumstances we would try and get down to see you mate, but it's unlikely. We are about 2 1/2 hours from London and Helen would have had her next chemo by then so won't be driving :(

Thats ok mate. No worrys about that my friend

Husky 02-11-2013 10:06 AM

Hi Schämsz, take me with you next time.:p

Have much fun all of you ;), but sorry you and Rick can´t meet.

Big Teaser 02-11-2013 01:04 PM

Would have been great to meet you mate but due to work and babysitters having to do Manchester and Leeds instead but sure you will meet many friends there and have a great time.

Schämsz 02-11-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Teaser (Post 48246)
Would have been great to meet you mate but due to work and babysitters having to do Manchester and Leeds instead but sure you will meet many friends there and have a great time.

No worrys mate. Understood that is to far too. Job have to be First. Thanks

Fingers 02-13-2013 10:20 AM

Will try to meet up mate.

Schämsz 02-13-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fingers (Post 48290)
Will try to meet up mate.

Wow Andy that would be awesome. Contact me again if you want when we arrive on 27 over Facebook


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.