Official Saxon Forum

Official Saxon Forum (http://forum.saxon747.com/index.php)
-   Tickets / Merch (http://forum.saxon747.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What would you like to see in the merch store (http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?t=5200)

Schämsz 05-24-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Husky (Post 44478)
For the hot summer days I`d like to see some more women tops in different coulers. Besides black in red or white would be nice.

better less clothes .lol:D

saxonthegreat 05-25-2012 03:04 AM

How about some jog pants with the eagle and mixed with some other great artwork in all over design, although im not fussy on the long swords and lots of s logos like on shirts a few years back, i thought it was too much of same, an allover shirt would be great also;)

Bearded Hammer 05-25-2012 04:02 AM

I think some re-prints vintage tour posters would be pretty cool to own perhaps from their 80's tours.

Also I notice a lot of bands seem to be getting into the Wine game how cool would a bottle of Saxon wine be? "Wines Of Steel" or "Denim & Claret" :D

Oh and a Saxon Lego set would be awesome if your the type of person like me that act's his shoe size and not his age ;)

747rick 05-25-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearded Hammer (Post 44504)
I think some re-prints vintage tour posters would be pretty cool to own perhaps from their 80's tours.

Also I notice a lot of bands seem to be getting into the Wine game how cool would a bottle of Saxon wine be? "Wines Of Steel" or "Denim & Claret" :D

Oh and a Saxon Lego set would be awesome if your the type of person like me that act's his shoe size and not his age ;)

Somw wicked ideas there mate,

I think if Saxon were going to do alcohol, wine is already a bit of a crowded market (I see Motorhead do Vodka as well now) BUT what about Crusader or Warrior Mead? It would fit perfectly :) I love a drop of Mead.

And Lego is big in my house so a Saxon Logo in Lego would be fantastic

Posters are also good although I would prefer them if they were reduced in size. Being old school and having lots of CD/DVD units I'm short on wall space :)

Schämsz 05-25-2012 10:15 AM

no advertising for alcohol or we get a lawsuite.lol :D

Sir Lionheart 05-25-2012 10:18 AM

Saxon could always do wine, seeing as they're often seen drinking it. They could have a wine brand named 'Inner Sanctum' as wine's often kept in cellars and dark places where few people would often go. A nice dark red, 'Red Star Falling', maybe even a Spanish wine called 'Conquistador'.

Why am I posting these ideas here? There's money to be made out of this!

Schämsz 05-25-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Lionheart (Post 44509)
Saxon could always do wine, seeing as they're often seen drinking it. They could have a wine brand named 'Inner Sanctum' as wine's often kept in cellars and dark places where few people would often go. A nice dark red, 'Red Star Falling', maybe even a Spanish wine called 'Conquistador'.

Why am I posting these ideas here? There's money to be made out of this!

there own money?? Saxeuro or Dollaxen or Saxopound?:D I am cofused

747rick 05-25-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schämsz (Post 44508)
no advertising for alcohol or we get a lawsuite.lol :D

Hmm, you might be right. I just checked and there is already a Saxon series of wines; White, Red, Gold, Rose and Dessert from the wonderfully named BATTLE WINE ESTATE in East Sussex, UK :D

Husky 05-25-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schämsz (Post 44490)
better less clothes .lol:D

Bikinis,Tangas. ;)

Schämsz 05-25-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Husky (Post 44514)
Bikinis,Tangas. ;)

Thats the right answer husky:rolleyes: