Official Saxon Forum

Official Saxon Forum (http://forum.saxon747.com/index.php)
-   Suggestion-Box (http://forum.saxon747.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Where are the moderators (http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?t=879)

Militia guard 03-04-2008 07:14 PM

Where are the moderators

This site seems to becoming more and more affected by these tossers that spam the site with shite messages.
I moderate a Rugby League site in the UK and we can block users. does this site not have the same options and if so who can deleted these twats?:confused:

britmetalusa 03-04-2008 10:23 PM

Really!!

Yeah I am new to this site but it does seem like there is a lot of hawking of electronics!! I am a member of several forums and I have never seen that on any of them!!

saxonfan 03-05-2008 07:32 AM

The webmaster doesn't give a fuck,he only gives updates that are given to him by Thomas,that's it.At least he does that,we are the bottom feeders.Spammers don't affect him,so he doesn't care.

britmetalusa 03-05-2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxonfan (Post 10101)
The webmaster doesn't give a fuck,he only gives updates that are given to him by Thomas,that's it.At least he does that,we are the bottom feeders.Spammers don't affect him,so he doesn't care.

NICE!!! I am a long time member over at www.judaspriest.com and its the same fucking thing over there!! The site is ignored by Judas Priest because of a bunch of shit disturbers and now the webmaster seems to have vacated!! At least there is no spammers over there just some weirdo trying to push the music of Enya on everybody!!!

SAXONATOR 03-06-2008 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Militia guard (Post 10094)
Where are the moderators

here i am :D

i was promised to be one but... well...

maybe no one has interest in this forum any more (except nige of course) :D

Saxon Chick 03-06-2008 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAXONATOR (Post 10106)
maybe no one has interest in this forum any more (except nige of course) :D

I'm getting that way myself...there are more spammers than Saxon fans on here these days! :mad:

The old 'Ultimate Metal' forum was moderated to some degree, but this one has no moderator at all! :(

britmetalusa 03-06-2008 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saxon Chick (Post 10108)
I'm getting that way myself...there are more spammers than Saxon fans on here these days! :mad:

The old 'Ultimate Metal' forum was moderated to some degree, but this one has no moderator at all! :(

Is there ever any activity on this site. Seems kinda quiet!!!!

Saxon Chick 03-07-2008 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by britmetalusa (Post 10111)
Is there ever any activity on this site. Seems kinda quiet!!!!

It used to be pretty busy most of the time...but these days, only really when there's a gig coming up :( The old forum on Ultimate Metal was great, loads of banter going on all the time, but that hasn't really happened much since we got the new forum :(

People must have gone off and got lives or something!! lol :rolleyes:

Cat of Peace 03-07-2008 08:54 PM

I have no seem spam, maybe it's in some thread I had not seen. Where is it?:(

Militia guard 03-08-2008 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat of Peace (Post 10121)
I have no seem spam, maybe it's in some thread I had not seen. Where is it?:(

surely you jest:eek: