Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Smalltalk & Spam
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2012, 08:37 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Schämsz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 747rick View Post
Just shows you what happens when there is rain doesn't it!!
Full agree with you rick. Looking forward what my fav driver s doing the next upcoming races.

The Drummer has Landed
Old 03-26-2012, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schämsz View Post
Full agree with you rick. Looking forward what my fav driver s doing the next upcoming races.
Me too. I think it's going to be a much closer season this year. Teams seem to be more evenly matched.

In the meantime, to fill the gap to the next race, British Touring Cars starts next week
Old 03-26-2012, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Me too. I think it's going to be a much closer season this year. Teams seem to be more evenly matched.

In the meantime, to fill the gap to the next race, British Touring Cars starts next week
Uuff. I dont know whats between the malaysia race and china. Anyway, I have not really time to watch some racecar events or so. because of the shifts changeing on work. Weekend is what i have for f1 sometimes but probably i have to work on china race or on weekend i go to a concert. for example dortmund on 28 april on rock in den ruinen.

It looks good that here are people who like f1. thanks for open thread.

The Drummer has Landed

Last edited by Schämsz; 03-26-2012 at 10:20 AM.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:36 AM

I'm lucky in that respect. Because I am at home a lot I have the chance to watch other things and catch up with stuff. I dont watch as much motorsport as I used to, but I always keep up to date with F1, British Touring Cars and DTM amd I always watch Le Mans 24 hours.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:39 AM

Quote:
I'm lucky in that respect. Because I am at home a lot I have the chance to watch other things and catch up with stuff. I dont watch as much motorsport as I used to, but I always keep up to date with F1, British Touring Cars and DTM amd I always watch Le Mans 24 hours.
could it be that you are unemployed?( I just joking mate ) Or what is the reason for you have time enough to watch a loads of motorsport? I am really fed up of my job. It kills me slowly

The Drummer has Landed

Last edited by Schämsz; 03-26-2012 at 11:52 AM.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
could it be that you are unemployed?( I just joking mate ) Or what is the reason for you have time enough to watch a loads of motorsport? I am really fed up of my job. It kills me slowly
I have Spondylolisthesis/ Ankylosing Spondylitus. The discs in my lower spine have gradually worn away and my vertebrae have moved out of place causing a spur (which is like a tail of bone that sits on a nerve). I walk with sticks nearly all of the time. I have to go to hospital at least once a week for treatment and I will eventually need a spinal fusion although there is a 60% chance it wont work or will make it worse.

The only fairly active thing I do is drum with the band. Because we are not that busy I get away with it, just. I have to use a drum stool with a lumbar support and wear a T.E.N.S machine or heat pads when playing. The rest of the band look after me very well and help me out when I need it. It hurts a lot but If I didn't do that I would vegetate. It's My music, and you lot here that keep me going.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:55 PM

Quote:
I have Spondylolisthesis/ Ankylosing Spondylitus. The discs in my lower spine have gradually worn away and my vertebrae have moved out of place causing a spur (which is like a tail of bone that sits on a nerve). I walk with sticks nearly all of the time. I have to go to hospital at least once a week for treatment and I will eventually need a spinal fusion although there is a 60% chance it wont work or will make it worse.

The only fairly active thing I do is drum with the band. Because we are not that busy I get away with it, just. I have to use a drum stool with a lumbar support and wear a T.E.N.S machine or heat pads when playing. The rest of the band look after me very well and help me out when I need it. It hurts a lot but If I didn't do that I would vegetate. It's My music, and you lot here that keep me going.
Uh. That sounds bad. Are there any chance to operate the spine or the disks? It is awesome to read that you play drums with special machine. Go further with it. My full respect to you you get mate.

The Drummer has Landed
Old 03-26-2012, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Uh. That sounds bad. Are there any chance to operate the spine or the disks? It is awesome to read that you play drums with special machine. Go further with it. My full respect to you you get mate.
The spine can be operated on (fused) but in my case there is a higher risk of no improvement or actually making it worse. If that happens I would end up in a wheelchair and I'm not ready for that yet. I have had three small operations but they haven't been very successful

The T.E.N.S I wear isn't specially for playing. It's quite a common thing for people with joint problems. It just helps the pain slightly along with painkillers.

Last year I played a gig and in the third song a nerve got trapped in my back. It caused spasms in my left leg and made me end up playing everything really fast. It was really funny trying to watch everyone else keep up with me but I couldn't slow down
Old 03-26-2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
The spine can be operated on (fused) but in my case there is a higher risk of no improvement or actually making it worse. If that happens I would end up in a wheelchair and I'm not ready for that yet. I have had three small operations but they haven't been very successful

The T.E.N.S I wear isn't specially for playing. It's quite a common thing for people with joint problems. It just helps the pain slightly along with painkillers.

Last year I played a gig and in the third song a nerve got trapped in my back. It caused spasms in my left leg and made me end up playing everything really fast. It was really funny trying to watch everyone else keep up with me but I couldn't slow down
Take a look at your profil. I pm you dude

The Drummer has Landed
Old 03-27-2012, 05:31 PM

Hmmm. Two weeks until china. Can not wait for so long time. Hopefully ross brawns team can drive this race under first 6 places.

The Drummer has Landed