Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Saxon General
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2009, 08:23 PM

So many moments and all my faves of this year

I seen the band for the first time in Manchester in May and actually had the chance to chat with them after the gig which was awesome.

Also met the forum on many occassions through out the year.... WOOHOO.

SO many great gigs this year its been a great one for me. I can't pick just one its all been great :P
"I'm sick of people saying our music is too loud, They never stop complaining, try to turn us down, But if you want it louder we'll turn it up full blast, They'll never stop the music they're living in the past."
Old 12-27-2009, 08:44 PM

Default echo hazel and permisson2rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by PERMISSION2ROCK View Post
May i just point out the forum are very close to the band and most know them really well. So to come on the forum and start bitching is out of order its not a wise thing to be doing we are a big happy family here . I was also there when this coment was made and and i knew it was a joke witch i found funny. As for this person being dangerous your talking S**T they were seeing saxon when u were at home playing with your barbies . I suggest u stop picking on members or u wont be lasting long on this forum.
100 per cent agree hazel and permisson2rock, first spoke to janet in london 8th nov, nice woman massive saxon fan like we all are,and if want to abuse people on this forum,as people have said we are one happy family giving our view on a fantastic band, you are on the wrong forum, we dont always agree on saxon matters setlists etc etc but we give our views, some times the comments amuse but never ever abuse,
Old 12-28-2009, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightrider View Post
Saxon in Madrid for me,Although i had a traumatic journey.When i got there it was brill.Good friends,Sunshine,Saxon,and the best little bar in the world.
Yep totally agree about that tapas bar in Madrid. That will be one of my best Saxon memories. Not just from 2009, but ever!

www.last.fm/user/Paxoman
Old 12-28-2009, 12:59 PM

Saxon in tilburg in the early 2009. It was my first Saxon gig. It was good to see that Saxon was literary blowing everything of Iced Earth away. Biff was much better on vocals, the solo's were much better and Saxon enjoyed the gig much more. Strange.. because there were much more Iced Earth T's than Saxon T's.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:27 PM

Meeting up with both old and new forum members, and like it has been said before, long may it continue, i hope everyone had a great Christmas, and see you all again in 2010.....
Old 12-28-2009, 09:29 PM

mine was the bristol show saxon slayed us wellit was packed out and as wild as the monkey house at the zoolots of slow love songs that everyone couldnt get enough of, cant wait for the next tour , hail the mighty saxon
Old 12-29-2009, 12:08 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Torben
Default my fave...

as i did nearly every show and enjoyed nearly every show

my faves were those where i met you people! hope this will go on in 2010.

T
Old 12-30-2009, 02:40 AM

I can only saw the CD. They never came near my town, or where I could get to quickly.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:46 PM

Seeing Saxon at Bloodstock and Biff looking somewhat bemused and amused that they weren't headlining. Priceless!......and quite right too may I say. Saxon to headline Bloodstock 2010!

Also the Leeds gig, talking to Rob from Anvil and him saying to me that Lips would be on to do Denim and Leather. Sure enough 5 mins later...what a mind blowing performance that was
Old 01-01-2010, 10:26 PM

Default Saxamo rule

favourite memory is when i finally got to see them on the telly 1981, i'd been a saxon-mad fan for about 2 years , always missed them on Top of the pops ( way before videos,atleast in my house. the event was Tiswas, I was feeling down because the powers that be had served me 24hrs Attention Centre , thats the AC you did before DC. ( ok who's lost?) anyway there was Biff actually on the Telly and giving away Denim and Leather tour jackets.....

second best ( sorry being selfishly greedy now ( you only asked for one) the Crusader tour, Bristol, when I finally got to see them.

Oh yeah, and when i met Biff in the co op and he asked me to be his blood brother, but i refused because of the current aids scare, Ay op he's a talking moo's milk again.

Last edited by spandex'd Beefheart; 01-02-2010 at 01:09 AM.