B 7 28.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2012, 10:24 PM

Smile Perfect

A is a perfect work of art
Old 10-28-2012, 10:54 AM

Unhappy

Hey boys and girls, come on an vote!

We are allowed to have 50 Shirts and ther are only 14 intersst so far.

Thats very disaoopinting.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:00 PM

I say that before others decide, we can go further and clearify some next steps. Like how much we pay and how and what we need to do. This part will be useful also to other guys who decide later. Also a "deadline" for this poll should be fixed, and maybe an admin can send an e-mail notification to all members about it. So no one can complain that was not informed. I say this topic concerns every member and should not be considered a SPAM.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:51 PM

Shadow it tells you at top of page the poll will close 6th Nov at 12.01pm
Old 10-29-2012, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Shadow_ View Post
I say that before others decide, we can go further and clearify some next steps. Like how much we pay and how and what we need to do. This part will be useful also to other guys who decide later. Also a "deadline" for this poll should be fixed, and maybe an admin can send an e-mail notification to all members about it. So no one can complain that was not informed. I say this topic concerns every member and should not be considered a SPAM.
Shadow, you are right. This is no spam and may be somebody doesnīt see it on the bottom of the forum page.
Itīs a good idea to send an e-mail to all members. I can imagine there are some people who havnīt been here for some time but would be iteresseted in the T-shirt.
Unfortunately I still donīt know how to do this.

(Big Teaser you are not the only stupid one with the computer)

Shadow, would you do this?
Old 10-29-2012, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Shadow_ View Post
I am assuming Shadow (and others) that it is Us Forummers who will have to find somewhere to print the T-shirts at a reasonable price. Obviously I don't want a really cheap option because the shirts will just fall to pieces and the print will rub off pretty quickly if we do that. What we need to do is to find some printers and then get some quotes for quality printing. As for how much we pay, well that very much depends on how many people want a shirt. The more people wanting one, the cheaper the cost for all of us!!
Old 10-29-2012, 10:22 PM

I would prefer that only one of us will have the original file and send it to the printing house. It's not that I have trust issues or anything, you know I shared my Saxon designs with everyone here. The management has given permission for only 50 pieces and I want to keep it that way so that the number will be small and thus the t-shirts will be unique but most important there will be no leaks. I don't want to see someone on ebay selling our t-shirts.

Hope you understand.

Obviously we cannot print silkscreen or vinyl (silkscreen demands a certain amount [big] of t-shirts to be affordable and vinyl cannot just be used on a design like this). So I think our best option is something like direct to garmet printing (DTG). When performed by someone who knows what he's doing and has a good printer you get very good results.

I'm not an expert, I have tried it before with a similar t-shirt I made and I was satisfied with the result. You are free to search and propose alternative methods - it is a team decision in the end.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:49 PM

Default great t shirts.....

Shame it's only fifty, that's such a small amount ( excluding internet photos etc, what will be the chances of me ever seeing someboby else wearing one ? )

Mabey some should be stockpiled for future members.

Do you think the shirts should have the year printed on them? their could be more to follow in years to come... Anniversary prints etc.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:48 AM

I voted for A.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:10 PM
Banned

Today, Oct 30 is the first time I saw this. I told 747 Rick I needed to get back to the forum and see the happenings. Count me in on any T-shirts.