Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Smalltalk & Spam
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 09-11-2007, 04:23 PM
midnightrider's Avatar
midnightrider midnightrider is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Harrow
Posts: 2,089
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigredone View Post
Check out an Aussie band called Airbourne: http://www.airbournerock.com/. There's a few vids on Youtube too.
I picked thier album up from Amazon on aussie import F**kin' great it is.Great no nonsense Metal.If you like AC/DC you should love this album.They are supporting Rose Tattoo and Motorhead over in Aus,what a gig that would be.Thanks again for the link again thebigredone.
__________________
If It's Too Loud Your Too Old!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-12-2007, 05:50 AM
KNIGHTFALL's Avatar
KNIGHTFALL KNIGHTFALL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 44
Default Valanx Last.fm And Chronixradio.com

STEMERSON checkout valanx last.fm site and chronixradio.com for new stuff to listen to, im sure you will find tons of new stuff







backstage468x60.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-12-2007, 12:20 PM
thebigredone thebigredone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Manchester
Posts: 269
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightrider View Post
I picked thier album up from Amazon on aussie import F**kin' great it is.Great no nonsense Metal.If you like AC/DC you should love this album.They are supporting Rose Tattoo and Motorhead over in Aus,what a gig that would be.Thanks again for the link again thebigredone.

They should've been playing over here last year. They were originally on the bill on the Answer/Roadstar tour (their name was on the ticket) but were replaced by Rose Hill Drive. Guess it was probably because they were recording their album.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-13-2007, 03:25 AM
stemerson's Avatar
stemerson stemerson is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: United States
Posts: 66
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIGHTFALL View Post
STEMERSON checkout valanx last.fm site and chronixradio.com for new stuff to listen to, im sure you will find tons of new stuff







Attachment 66

THE CHARTS ON VALANX'S LAST.FM ARE AWESOME FOR NEW STUFF!
IM A MEMBEER ON CHRONIX RADIO.COM REALLY LIKE THAT YOU CAN MAKE
REQUESTS AND IF YOU USE A REAL PLAYER YOU CAN GET THE FIRE SKIN WHEN YOU STREAM THE SONGS.


CHRONIXRADIO ID: VANHALENIZED
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-13-2007, 03:28 AM
stemerson's Avatar
stemerson stemerson is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: United States
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightrider View Post
I picked thier album up from Amazon on aussie import F**kin' great it is.Great no nonsense Metal.If you like AC/DC you should love this album.They are supporting Rose Tattoo and Motorhead over in Aus,what a gig that would be.Thanks again for the link again thebigredone.
Amazon is great for import cd's enjoy that airbourne cd they kick ass
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-13-2007, 08:43 PM
Valanx's Avatar
Valanx Valanx is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 399
Cool Norther eh ?

Norther are an excellent band, my favourite of thier stuff though is still the first album 'Dreams of endless war' so i would recommend that one very highly amazing stuff !!

and cheers for checking out my lastfm charts guys, glad you liked em \m/

oh yeah, check out 'Astral Doors' .. awesome band !!
__________________

Last edited by Valanx; 09-13-2007 at 08:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-15-2007, 12:06 AM
KNIGHTFALL's Avatar
KNIGHTFALL KNIGHTFALL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 44
Thumbs up

Here is a list of my favorite 80's hard rock bands to checkout

1.danger danger
2. hurricane
3. TNT
4. kix
5. extreme
6. steelheart
7. drivin and crying
8. tobruk
9. shy
10. racer x
11 mr big
12 white lion
13 lizzy borden
14. wasp
15. badlands
16. lynch mob
17. slaughter
18. firehouse
19. black n blue
20. helix
21. MSG
22. king kobra
23 impelliteri
24. skid row
25. tesla
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-15-2007, 12:27 AM
stemerson's Avatar
stemerson stemerson is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: United States
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valanx View Post
Norther are an excellent band, my favourite of thier stuff though is still the first album 'Dreams of endless war' so i would recommend that one very highly amazing stuff !!

and cheers for checking out my lastfm charts guys, glad you liked em \m/

oh yeah, check out 'Astral Doors' .. awesome band !!
I HAVE THE ALBUM ASTRALISM BY ASTRAL DOORS AND ITS A EXCELLENT ALBUM. THE LEAD SINGER REMINDS ME OF RONNIE JAMES DIO

Norther cd's are hard to find but i picked up death unlimited for $8 today on amazon cant wait to hear the whole cd!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-15-2007, 12:37 AM
stemerson's Avatar
stemerson stemerson is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: United States
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIGHTFALL View Post
Here is a list of my favorite 80's hard rock bands to checkout

1.danger danger
2. hurricane
3. TNT
4. kix
5. extreme
6. steelheart
7. drivin and crying
8. tobruk
9. shy
10. racer x
11 mr big
12 white lion
13 lizzy borden
14. wasp
15. badlands
16. lynch mob
17. slaughter
18. firehouse
19. black n blue
20. helix
21. MSG
22. king kobra
23 impelliteri
24. skid row
25. tesla
KNIGHTFALL your list has brought back a ton of memories. I know everyone of those bands execpt for SHY? There are a ton of my all time favorite guitar players in those groups like PAUL GILBERT, MICHAEL SCHENKER, GEORGE LYNCH, JAKE E LEE, NUNO , VITO BRATTA AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST RONNIE
LE TEKRO
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-15-2007, 11:06 PM
KNIGHTFALL's Avatar
KNIGHTFALL KNIGHTFALL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 44
Default

FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH- THE WAY OF THE FIST
DROPBOX- WISH BONE
TRUSTCOMPANY- THE WAR IS OVER
UNLOCO- CRASHING
ANGRA- EVIL WARNING
EDGUY-MYSTERIA a awesome band you dont want to miss!
JORN- on and on - a cover of the michael schenker group excellent
GOTTHARD- MASTER OF ILLUSION- my favorite from this list

ALSO GO TO MELODIC.NET FOR MORE BANDS TO CHECK OUT


gotthard_2007.jpg
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.