Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > The Market Place
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2009, 05:26 PM

Thumbs up More SAXON stuff...

No problem if someone didn't get his or her item in the first time, I got most of the stuff more than once, so you'll soon get another chance!!!

Thanks for awesome support so far!!! You rock!!!

Harald.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:27 PM

Lightbulb No it's going to get hotter than ever!!!

Well, I think that this might drive you nuts:

Here comes the rarest item of my charity auctions:

The Original SAXON-World-Tour Bassdrum-Frontskin from Nigels spare drumkit from PREMIER (Premier Signia). He played that at the beginning of this year during the first leg of the "Battalions Of Steel" Tour with ICED EARTH.

It has been signed by the whole band (black & gold (Nigel)) at the Esbjerg Festival in Denmark!!!

This item exists ONLY FOUR TIMES WORLDWIDE (two are actually still on the spare kit that is owned by me) and THIS ONE will for sure be THE ONLY ONE that is sold ever!!! It has been on the road, so not totally new anymore, but therefor it's 100% original and I can prove that!!!

Take this awesome chance and support the charity-project by getting this special item no one elso has for your ultimate SAXON-Collection!!! Maybe something for a pub so that it can bee seen in public!? I am looking forward to some cool pub or bar,... supporting the project!!!

Here's the link to the charity auctions again: http://shop.ebay.de/merchant/rvl-jugend

The auction with the bassdrum front-skin will start this Friday 25.09.2009, so watch out for it! Auction will run for 10 days!!! Nigel signed (golden) with something like: "... dust" (don't know the exact thing, could be "And the dust" ore something similar, maybe you know better?! - Dust is the only word I am sure about!)

Harald - Youthcoach RV Linden 1911 e. V. (Hannover/Germany)
Old 09-27-2009, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helloweenie View Post
Well, I think that this might drive you nuts:

Here comes the rarest item of my charity auctions:

The Original SAXON-World-Tour Bassdrum-Frontskin from Nigels spare drumkit from PREMIER (Premier Signia). He played that at the beginning of this year during the first leg of the "Battalions Of Steel" Tour with ICED EARTH.

It has been signed by the whole band (black & gold (Nigel)) at the Esbjerg Festival in Denmark!!!

This item exists ONLY FOUR TIMES WORLDWIDE (two are actually still on the spare kit that is owned by me) and THIS ONE will for sure be THE ONLY ONE that is sold ever!!! It has been on the road, so not totally new anymore, but therefor it's 100% original and I can prove that!!!

Take this awesome chance and support the charity-project by getting this special item no one elso has for your ultimate SAXON-Collection!!! Maybe something for a pub so that it can bee seen in public!? I am looking forward to some cool pub or bar,... supporting the project!!!

Here's the link to the charity auctions again: http://shop.ebay.de/merchant/rvl-jugend

The auction with the bassdrum front-skin will start this Friday 25.09.2009, so watch out for it! Auction will run for 10 days!!! Nigel signed (golden) with something like: "... dust" (don't know the exact thing, could be "And the dust" ore something similar, maybe you know better?! - Dust is the only word I am sure about!)

Harald - Youthcoach RV Linden 1911 e. V. (Hannover/Germany)
Just bid on three items
Old 10-02-2009, 10:09 PM

Got back home today from holiday in Italy to miserable windy rainy weather but was cheered up by a piece of treasure found amongst the pile of bills and junk mail, my signed copy of "To Hell and Back Again" DVD I won in the first auction, gonna watch it tonight with the headphones turned up high. Cheers Helloweenie.
Old 10-17-2009, 07:02 PM

Default New auctions up...

New auctions up: http://shop.ebay.de/merchant/rvl-jugend

Good luck and so many thanks for awesome support so far!!!

Harald.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:50 PM

Cheers Harald - I have received the signed skin, drum stick and Labyrinth flyer.

Good luck with the rest of the auction.

THEY WERE BORN TO ROCK AND ROLL
Old 11-07-2009, 08:33 PM

Arrow Last SAXON auctions up...

Hi!

Just a short info: the last auctions are running, LAST CHANCE FOR SAXON ITEMS!!!

Check: http://shop.ebay.de/merchant/rvl-jugend

Thanks for your support and rock on!

Harald.
Old 12-26-2009, 06:02 PM

Thumbs up "The Monster" up for auction!!!

Wow, hot auction up during the next days!

The original "The Monster", Premier ("Projector") tourdrumkit from Nigel (used live until Motörhead-Tour during winter 2008) is on sale right now!

Check the auction to get some really really rare item this time:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220531141713

Rock on!

Harald.