Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Smalltalk & Spam
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2012, 09:40 PM

Default Oliver's at it again.

http://www.uberrock.co.uk/interviews...exclusive.html

Yeah, like I said I may have been guilty of succumbing to that myself, having only really heard one side in the press from Biff's Saxon I'll be honest and say I wasn't expecting much but the first time I actually played your new CD it blew me away. Just hearing that bass back and some of your new riffs.

GO: That's been a problem for us having people only getting the one side because we've had gigs booked in Germany before, been on our way to the airport and had to turn around and go home because the gig's been cancelled because.....um, I can't really talk about it but it's unfortunate that some people who run a big festival there have that power and can wield that power.

And.....

http://www.rocktopia.co.uk/index.php...ine&Itemid=103

Looking back, what are your thoughts about that court case where you fought for the Saxon name?

Graham - It was very hard at times as there was a lot of propaganda coming from various sources, which some fans believed. One story that was put out, suggested I released the Saxon 'Live At Donington 1980' album and ripped the band off. But I was lucky enough to obtain a contract for that CD and it's not my name on it - something I can prove! So we just said nothing and took the shit in the knowledge that our CD and live shows would be our voice. It's great now as we network with fans all over the world on Facebook and so on.