Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Introduce Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2011, 01:51 PM

Send a message via AIM to Arctikdeth
Default Cheers from Tinley Park

whats up brothers!? loyal metal fan since 1982. new to the forum & will check back from time to time. Used to buy my records & tapes from local lflea market as there were no places to buy real metal in our town in the early 80's as there wasn't to much here back then. our city now is a cesspool, the farm-fields are all but gone & its a huge city now & it sucks, strip malls every corner, major traffic & ignorant people. there are still a few of us old tinley people left, but not to many. cheers to my metal brothers on this forum. Metal is not just a form of music, it is a way of life.......live it to the fullest !!!!

Looking forward to the show in ST. Charles illinois Oct 8, will be the first time I will be seeing them live & I cant wait! It is sad the crowds at most metal shows in the states are minimal to small. I have been to hundreds of metal shows since 1983-84 & the crowds have become smaller & smaller, its a shame! a band like saxon gets booked at a small venue in St Charles which seats a couple hundred & they play in Europe at the numerous festivals & get crowds of 20,000 all the way up to 100,000 people, one day I will make an overseas open air fest abroad & enjoy the biggest metal family known to man. cheers to all on the boards! stay true.

Last edited by Arctikdeth; 09-27-2011 at 01:56 PM.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:26 PM

Welcome to the forum - enjoy the show

THEY WERE BORN TO ROCK AND ROLL
Old 09-27-2011, 09:24 PM

Hello, welcome to the forum!
Old 09-28-2011, 01:34 AM

Hello and welcome.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:18 AM

thanks for all the welcomes brotehrs!!!!having a few jars of black listening to some testament at the moment. glad to be here, been a saxon fan since power & glory album.......found out they were an even older band & worked my way back to the debut, wheels, strong arm, etc etc...and havent looked back since, Saxon like Motorhead "IS ROCK & ROLL" !! cheers from Chicago burbs

oh, and this is for the administrator.....i tend to drink quite a bit, but am totally harmless sitting at my keyboard, so if i come across as irate, or ignant, its the booze,........please bear with me, its hard being an alcoholic & overweight..... please take everything say with a grain of salt & as sarcasm.......i am super nice & honest, sometimes to honest...... so if you think ill be booted or kicked off, plese give more than the normal amount of warnings...... i wouls appreciate it. cheers from chicago

Last edited by Arctikdeth; 09-28-2011 at 02:20 AM.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:05 PM

welcome to the form mate.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:34 PM

thanks for all the welcomes!! always noce to have friendly people!!!! cheers to all & stay heavy!! \m/
Old 10-02-2011, 05:33 PM

Welcome to the forum.