Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Saxon General
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2011, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavycelli View Post
PunkTexas, on what date did you order it?

Order Placed:
June 2, 2011View Order Details | View Invoice
Order Number:***
Recipient: ***
Delivery Address: ***
Arlington, TX 76096
United States
Phone: ***

Shipping Speed: FREE Super Saver Shipping
Order Total: $29.51
Old 06-15-2011, 05:18 PM

Talking

I got mine TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done guys !!!! ---This is one of the best albums I've got !!!! Can't pick a favourite track out yet .. i love 'em all .. and so .. i think .. do our neighbours by now too !!!!! seeing as I've got the surround sound on full blast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Particularly amazing as I got the Limited Edition version with the Donington 1980 set on it ---yes...... I was there !!!!!! and so was my lovely new fella ... we weren't together then but we are now so we are re-living Donington '80 ( and our mis- spent youth!!!! ) with the Saxons -- it's cetainly a grand reunion !!!

AngelHorse xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 06-15-2011, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelHorse View Post
I got mine TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done guys !!!! ---This is one of the best albums I've got !!!! Can't pick a favourite track out yet .. i love 'em all .. and so .. i think .. do our neighbours by now too !!!!! seeing as I've got the surround sound on full blast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Particularly amazing as I got the Limited Edition version with the Donington 1980 set on it ---yes...... I was there !!!!!! and so was my lovely new fella ... we weren't together then but we are now so we are re-living Donington '80 ( and our mis- spent youth!!!! ) with the Saxons -- it's cetainly a grand reunion !!!

AngelHorse xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Superb. To get the real experience, did you spread mud all over your lounge floor and poor buckets of water over yourselves .

I really wish I had been at that Monsters of Rock. My first wasn't until '83. Also good that you are making sure the neighbours can appreciate it. You never know they might go out and buy it as well....
Old 06-15-2011, 05:54 PM

[QUOTE=747rick;37278]Superb. To get the real experience, did you spread mud all over your lounge floor and poor buckets of water over yourselves .

I really wish I had been at that Monsters of Rock. My first wasn't until '83. Also good that you are making sure the neighbours can appreciate it. You never know they might go out and buy it as well....[/QUOT

donnington 1980 was a very very hot day, i was lucky enough to be there, what a great day it was.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:16 PM

Dang....Amazon said they're having supplier issues so my copy hasn't even shipped yet.....grrrrr
Old 06-16-2011, 03:04 AM

My Album arrived @ Saturday the 4. from amazon.de!!!
Old 06-16-2011, 06:33 AM

[QUOTE=simon 1967;37279]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 747rick View Post
Superb. To get the real experience, did you spread mud all over your lounge floor and poor buckets of water over yourselves .

I really wish I had been at that Monsters of Rock. My first wasn't until '83. Also good that you are making sure the neighbours can appreciate it. You never know they might go out and buy it as well....[/QUOT

donnington 1980 was a very very hot day, i was lucky enough to be there, what a great day it was.
I was just going with my general experience of Donington Whether it's been for music, bikes or cars I normally end up getting wet!!!
Old 06-17-2011, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 747rick View Post

I really wish I had been at that Monsters of Rock. My first wasn't until '83. Also good that you are making sure the neighbours can appreciate it. You never know they might go out and buy it as well....
It was a red hot day that first Monsters of Rock and I got sunburnt! So no mud on the floor but I got a bloody good telling off from my dad for coming home about 2 days late afterwards!!!! Well .. it was too good to go home and forget!!!!