Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Tickets / Merch
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Banned

Post Chicago Tickets for Sale up front

I changed my mind now and I'm going to the Detroit Show. You know after thinking about it, being disabled the car ride will be 3 hours shorter each way plus it's general admission instead of seats. When I bought my seats they were shown as down front against the stage, then a orchestra pit area was added now which push's me 20 feet back. That pissed me off enough to decide not go to Chicago. Believe me three hours is a big deal for someone like me with a crushed back.

So the adventure is anew again and I have tickets to Saxons Chicago for sale. I'll give someone a great deal. You will actually be close and kinda towards the middle.

Anyone looking for tickets. PM me here at this forum.

I'll have a seat for the Detroit show cause my walker has a seat in it if I need it.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyWalker View Post
I'll have a seat for the Detroit show cause my walker has a seat in it if I need it.
No offence intended, your injuries are no laughing matter I'm sure. But this statement really makes me laugh being an old veteran metal head. My co-workers (20 yrs younger than me) give me a hard time about me still taking vacation time, traveling out of town, and being deaf for my metal bands. I saw MIchael Schenker Group 5 times in ten days last year and will see UFO 5 times in the weeks before the two Saxon shows I'm going to. Then Pat Travers and Judas Priest in Oct.
Been doing this for 33 years and there be a day when I may have to be wheeled into a show.
Hope you find a buyer and enjoy the Detroit show.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:08 PM
Banned

You are talking about ears I think. I have a crushed back and I thank God for the ability to still walk. I have nothing to gain by being sympathetic about myself. That's why it's rare that I bring it up. Just being truthful for a buyer. It took years from hospital bed to a wheeel chair to walker . I'm just saying that it's cool to have a seat in my walker.

If I've offended anyone I'm sorrry.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyWalker View Post
You are talking about ears I think. I have a crushed back and I thank God for the ability to still walk. ....
If I've offended anyone I'm sorrry.
No, No, No brother! I was just saying that the fact of an old metalhead needing a walker is ironic given the advanced age of some of us. You did not offend anyone, I was trying to be sensitive to your situation. Although my hearing is rough from 150+ concerts, and will be no better after the next few weeks (UFO, Saxon, & Judas Priest coming up) I feel fortunate to have seen my favorite bands so many times. One day soon they will be gone or I will.
I'm glad your going to see Saxon. I hope your trip is safe and memorable.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidmetsfan View Post
No, No, No brother! I was just saying that the fact of an old metalhead needing a walker is ironic given the advanced age of some of us. You did not offend anyone, I was trying to be sensitive to your situation. Although my hearing is rough from 150+ concerts, and will be no better after the next few weeks (UFO, Saxon, & Judas Priest coming up) I feel fortunate to have seen my favorite bands so many times. One day soon they will be gone or I will.
I'm glad your going to see Saxon. I hope your trip is safe and memorable.
Yeah I've got all my ticket stubs from living in Germany- about 120 or so. I've seen many bands many times, and lot'sof bands that I would not have had a chance to see coming from Ohio.

Saxon altogether I've seen 10 times or so. Some bands live just suck, like Def Leppard, early on. I do like them alot but they had a bad night I think. It just wasn't Saxon.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:15 PM
Banned

Anyways the tickets (2) cost me over 100 dollars. If you want them $40. Private message me ok.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:03 PM

I am going to the show as well and have my tickets but always looking to upgrade. Have 5th row on the side. Are your seats any better? Are they orchestra section? Any info you wanna give would be great. Thanks.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:18 AM

$40 for 2 tickets? I was going to buy one this week...one of the $32 ones. I always sit in the balcony there for a great view of the stage. LMK if you still have yours...
Old 09-20-2011, 01:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsromek View Post
$40 for 2 tickets? I was going to buy one this week...one of the $32 ones. I always sit in the balcony there for a great view of the stage. LMK if you still have yours...
Yes I do. One inquiry. Look here for seat
https://tix.cnptix.com/Online/?siteI...a-96b57522aa6e
Sect 101, row b, seat 7 and row c, seat 8. Still close. LMK ok.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:55 PM

Marty-get back to me...I need one!!!!

Tags
chicago, saxon, show, ticket