Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Smalltalk & Spam
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2009, 11:17 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Janet
Default Rob Zombie in New York

Oooh, he's freaking cute with that hot little body!!!
T-shirts $35, long sleeve shirts $45, hoodies $70. I left empty handed. Opening acts - the first one was okay but the second one was too hard to listen to. I hate opening acts. The Hammerstein Ballroom reminded me of London's KOKO in size and design. But I prefer the Nokia Theater where I saw him last time.

The show was really good. Rob is a ball of energy. But waiting for Dragula is liking waiting for Princess of the Night. And every freak in NY was there. Cameras were okay. I was going to wait outside the venue after the show but it was very questionable as to whether he would exit to the street or some other way. This venue is in the same building as a hotel and there are back doors that don't lead to the street. And there were family members there as well. So.. and besides, I really wanted a donut till then. So I left to get a donut and walk back to my hotel. The donut shop guy gave me an extra donut for free, I think because they were closing soon. So I scored a free donut even if I didn't meet Rob Zombie.

He is awesome but I wouldn't fly over an ocean for him.