Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Saxon General
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-13-2011, 01:48 PM
Mark Taylor Mark Taylor is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3
Default Biff Byford new video interview

Biff Byford was in London last week and Mark Taylor from www.metaltalk.net caught up with Biff and chatted about the latest Europeon tour and the success of Call To Arms.

www.metaltalk.net
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-17-2011, 06:01 PM
MartyWalker MartyWalker is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio
Posts: 547
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Taylor View Post
Biff Byford was in London last week and Mark Taylor from www.metaltalk.net caught up with Biff and chatted about the latest Europeon tour and the success of Call To Arms.

www.metaltalk.net
I can't find it. I tried all the options but without the url, I'm just running around the site looking for Mark Taylors recent interview with Biff Byford. I'll continue because once I'm curious I see it to completion lol.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-17-2011, 06:33 PM
Fabs Fabs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 163
Default

http://www.metaltalk.net/columns/20101715.php

There you go Marty

(Took all of ten seconds to find it *duck* - just click on "Mark Taylor's Big City Nights" on the right hand side and you can find it in the list of gig reviews, etc. that comes up )

Thanks for the interview, Mark!

Last edited by Fabs; 11-17-2011 at 06:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-18-2011, 05:28 PM
MartyWalker MartyWalker is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio
Posts: 547
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabs View Post
http://www.metaltalk.net/columns/20101715.php

There you go Marty

(Took all of ten seconds to find it *duck* - just click on "Mark Taylor's Big City Nights" on the right hand side and you can find it in the list of gig reviews, etc. that comes up )

Thanks for the interview, Mark!
Thanks dude. Still on meds from HA last week. I can actually say I've had problems since that night. Not so smart anymore haha. Thanks for the help.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-18-2011, 06:23 PM
747rick's Avatar
747rick 747rick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wrexham, Wales
Posts: 2,824
Default

Thankyou for the link
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-18-2011, 11:13 PM
Fabs Fabs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyWalker View Post
Thanks dude. Still on meds from HA last week. I can actually say I've had problems since that night. Not so smart anymore haha. Thanks for the help.
No worries. Glad to help a fellow Saxonhead out

Hope you're doing better soon!

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.