Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
Get in the queue Slug or become a bin man in SE16
Alway's worth a try.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:12 AM

Quote:
I would have had them.

Didn't have access to online over the weekend.

Blimey you ony gave people 24 hours???
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlady View Post
1. your not the only one with an collection

2. a loyal fan wouldn't sell it's stuff (Destiny / Badges / Patches / Ebay)

3. like fingers wrote: not everyone has access online over the weekend and 24 hours are not enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
I agree with Fingers and Northern Lady. You really didn't give it much time and a "loyal" fan wouldn't trash the stuff. Also, judging by the size and style of the font you used, YOU are angry with US?? WTF?

I agree with you all!!! Just got back from weekend away. What a terrible waste
Old 07-29-2011, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Get in the queue Slug or become a bin man in SE16
Look like i'll have to get that jod as a bin man in SE16.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:13 PM

Hi All
Hissy fit now over.

Had a bad 10 days or so with my nephew being attacked and now having to move home plus numerous other things.

I very humbly say sorry to all my fellow followers of the one true faith the mighty SAXON.

Records are still safe and collection from SE16 [ But not the dustbin ] is preferred.
Thanks
Old 07-30-2011, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaxonWarrior View Post
Hi All
Hissy fit now over.

Had a bad 10 days or so with my nephew being attacked and now having to move home plus numerous other things.

I very humbly say sorry to all my fellow followers of the one true faith the mighty SAXON.

Records are still safe and collection from SE16 [ But not the dustbin ] is preferred.
Thanks
Hope your nephew is going to be ok. I hope thing's get better for you mate.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slug View Post
Hope your nephew is going to be ok. I hope thing's get better for you mate.
Thanks mate.
Regards
Old 07-31-2011, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Thanks mate.
Regards
Stand your ground if you are with the councel my boy got attacked 3 year's ago just for wearing a spurs top. He got slashed on the neak 2mm from his juglia vain. WHY. It's all crazy to me. Any way the f***ing councel won't move me thay said we have more inportent thing's to worry adout so stand your ground . I did but still lost. Problem is you can't never beat them cos thay got you by the short & curley's, got a letter from them yesterday thay wont to see me cos i owe 75p. W***KER'S.

Last edited by slug; 07-31-2011 at 12:50 AM.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Hi All
Hissy fit now over.

Thanks
Hope you are OK mate and that everything turns out well with your Nephew.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:32 AM

Hi
Thanks for the support.

Here's the story..........

About 3 weeks ago i go to the hospital for my annual diabetes check up and not doing too good due to myself and find that i have some eye damage plus raised blood sugar levels.

So as my motorcycle insurance is due for renewal 29 july i decide to sell the bike as i do not use it very much .

JULY 17TH
manage to sell the bike after being messed around at first by a non paying bidder on eb@y.
That afternoon bike was collected so after 31 years i am wheeless:

That evening my nephew as usual takes out my 2 Rottweilers one dog at a time.

When out with the boy dog on the second run around 9.30 pm he passes a neighbours flat and yet again my dog which is on the lead is attacked by there Pitbull which is running loose.

This has happened many times and they never apologise or say anything apart from abuse.

Anyway my nephew says they should keep there dog under control upon which he is surrounded and told put our dog indoors and they will fight him.
Anyway he comes home which is 5 flats away from the incident and stays indoors.

18TH JULY.

On the sunday evening after 3 years of anti social behaviour from this family i decided to write a letter to the local council.

9.30 am / My Nephew hand delivered letter to council then goes shopping at Asda old kent road.

10.30 am / On way back from asda he is stopped by the person who wanted to fight him the night before plus 2 others and they say.
" not so hard without your Rottweiller " " put your bags down i want to fight you "

After about 3 minutes of my nephew refusing to put down the shopping and saying he does not want to fight all 3 attack him with kicks and punches and he is left on the floor.

This was a chance meeting as the 3 assailants had been waiting at a bus stop and they had the nerve to say to him after the attackl that if they missed there bus due to him he would get a second beating

Anyway i call the police and my nephew is taken to Lewisham hospital where he is found to have a 3 inch gash just under the hairline plus sore ribs / bumps / bruises
I am letting the police deal with it though it took them until Tuesday 26th to arrest him.

Just as a side note at 11.30 am Monday the 25th i saw the suspect in london se16 but he did not see me and i got a phone call on Tuesday 26th from the police at 9.00am to say he been arrested in Aberdeen so he was going on the run.

As far as i know he is being interviewed today and will be charged with GBH.

Thats about it really so once again sorry for the bad attitude before and dont forget about the main point of this thread to sell these records.
Thanks All
Old 07-31-2011, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slug View Post
Stand your ground if you are with the councel my boy got attacked 3 year's ago just for wearing a spurs top. He got slashed on the neak 2mm from his juglia vain. WHY. It's all crazy to me. Any way the f***ing councel won't move me thay said we have more inportent thing's to worry adout so stand your ground . I did but still lost. Problem is you can't never beat them cos thay got you by the short & curley's, got a letter from them yesterday thay wont to see me cos i owe 75p. W***KER'S.
Sorry to hear your story Slug.

I am with southwark council who have 4 housing bands.

Because of my ill health i qualify for band 3.
Because of the assault on my nephew i move up to band 2.

So neither of these will get me moved soon but..................

Because i have a 3 bed flat but only need a 2 bed that puts me in band 1 at the top of the list as the council needs bigger properties.

Its a mad mad world innit