Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Smalltalk & Spam
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2018, 05:44 AM

God damn Lightning Strike and the title track Firepower is fuckin killer! Been a Judas Priest fan since I was 11 in 1981 they are my favorite all time always have been and piss off to those whiners who think Firepower is thrash elements or not true Priest because it IS true Priest! They need to clean out those brains and listen again.... no matter what JP puts out people question if it's real Judas Priest....well it ain't the band,it ain't the songs it's these idiotic fools who think they are hearing something under-par.... Yeah if they just released "Take These Chains,Fever,Eat Me Alive,Night Comes Doen,Hell Patrol (yes Redeemer Of Souls the title track blows Hell Patrol out of the water regardless of it's similarities) One Shot At Glory".....those tracks are UNDER PAR Judas Priest but because they were released in the 80's,1990 it MUST BE AWESOME?? Uh.....no. Quit bitching and study Judas Priest I guess.
Lightning Strike and Firepower are just as strong quality as Freewheel Burning,Painkiller .
Old 02-16-2018, 08:41 PM

I agree JD. ROS is a great album and if they had been released in the 80ís people would be screaming from the rooftops. I love the 2 new songs as well. I didnít like Nostradamus and thought that was the end of Priest, but ROS and what Iíve heard so far of the new album has restored my faith