Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > You and the Band
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2013, 09:02 PM

Default Saxon and me after Dallas show 9/26/13

The guys were great after the show.When Biff saw my Heavy Metal Thunder Movie DVD,he said,oh you got the DVD,you must be a producer.I said no Biff,executive producer.we got a good laugh from that.also got Biff to sign a pic from the 82 tour here in Dallas.Paul was very cool,when I asked him to sign a pic from 82 also from the Rainbow Saxon Riot tour he mentioned Mark Reale and said what a great guy and guitar player he was.

Nibbs was great,he gave me a big hug after the subject of my kidney failure came up and had told him I just got off dialysis just over a week ago and didn't have to do the treatments anymore(that's without a kidney transplant).Told him I was the one holding the Adam Bomb shirt up that said Rock Like Fuck on it and then it hit him it was me.Asked him if he had heard of Adam and he said he had.Doug was also very nice and cool and the guys just hung out as long as the could with us till they had to get on the bus.Jericho was going through a guys old Saxon tourbook he brought to get signed and going through the bio in it asking the guys in Saxon about some of the songs in it asking if they had played some of the tunes before live.Jericho is just a big rocker like the rest of us. all in all is was a great show and night.

Vinnie Abbott was at the show also.got a pic with Vinnie and Jericho also.

Old 09-30-2013, 10:21 PM

The mighty SAXON.

The guy standing beside you in the last picture stood outside before the show for 4 hours trying to get a Jericho autograph for his young son. I'm glad to see he got the autograph. He's a Saxon fan and got autographs on about 4LPs before the show.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:14 PM

Cool pics, great you got to meet the band. The guy in your last pic with the long hair & beard looks like our very own forum member Saxonfan who I know was at the gig.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkster View Post
Cool pics, great you got to meet the band. The guy in your last pic with the long hair & beard looks like our very own forum member Saxonfan who I know was at the gig.
I saw him hanging out in back of the venue before the show. My "official forum member" shirt wasn't recognized....lol.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:23 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Janet

Yeah, I was going to say, there's Rich.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:02 AM

Did I read on FB you missed Nigel? He says if that's the case to send him a PM via his FB page - he'll arrange to meet you & sign when he's here at Xmas.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:11 AM

great pictures guy
Old 10-01-2013, 10:53 AM

Great pictures

THEY WERE BORN TO ROCK AND ROLL
Old 10-01-2013, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caflyergirl View Post
Did I read on FB you missed Nigel? He says if that's the case to send him a PM via his FB page - he'll arrange to meet you & sign when he's here at Xmas.
Thanks for letting me know that thats very kool.Yea they said he had took off with his wife already.it might of been when I had to go move my car and repark somewhere else before they locked it into the parking lot I was parked in.

Old 10-01-2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkTexas View Post
The mighty SAXON.

The guy standing beside you in the last picture stood outside before the show for 4 hours trying to get a Jericho autograph for his young son. I'm glad to see he got the autograph. He's a Saxon fan and got autographs on about 4LPs before the show.
he didn't mention that but i did talk with that dude for a bit along with few other fans that waited by the backdoor to the buses.my friend who went with me sat in the car after we went to move it.He was tired,I picked him up right when he got off work,neither one of us had any food or nothing to drink before or during the show.lucky I had some water bottles in the trunk of my car for after the show.

I did get some sigs for my friend on a cd insert for a live BBC Saxon CD he had.