Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > The Market Place
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2016, 12:02 AM

[QUOTE=The_Sentinel;55586]I wasn't drunk mate, just have spare cash after selling a large collection. What makes you think it's not worth 400?[QUOTE]

Didn't say it's not worth it .
At the end of the day it's not really about the perceived monetary value is it.
I recently paid over double that for the Motorhead Iron Fist plaque that originally only cost around 30 over 20 years ago.
I missed out back then and have been looking for one ever since which is a long time to wait.
One came up after Lemmys death and i clicked on the BIN price and it was worth it.
If i had just bid chances are it would have sparked auction fever and sold for more to someone else and that may have been my last ever chance to get one and still have time to enjoy it.
I've got that Sacrifice set in my watch list and my searches show that it really is the only genuine Deluxe one currently for sale and with there only being 50 of them made i might have been tempted to jump on the BIN myself if i didn't already have it.

Last edited by zed1015; 04-17-2016 at 12:45 AM.
Old 04-17-2016, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sentinel View Post
I wasn't drunk mate, just have spare cash after selling a large collection. What makes you think it's not worth 400?

It's worth more to me if I can get it, did pick up USA promo 12" singles and Japanese promo 7"s and the very rare Unleash The Beast LP with slipmat, and the Live To Rock numbered 7" so all's well...
I think we should all make an offer of 100 each . might get the message his asking way to much for it . but as it been said. Only Worth what your willing to pay. Wot Jap promo 7" did you get, back on the streets?
Old 05-15-2016, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sentinel View Post
Yep it is an insane price but I could afford it after selling a few really rare Metallica items and I thought to myself that sometimes you have to pay a premium if you want a rare item.

The way I look at it is this, I have paid more than I wanted to but it's in mint condition and at least I have it now, no need to worry about it not coming up on ebay.

Likewise I've just paid a lot of money for the 3 original Carrere CDs for the exact same reason.
Well in fact it is very rare its not an option too me.... its up to you.. but if you start thinking if it really worth it to buy for that insane price you start to think what you could buy instead that one for its price..... well so i would do it like that.... its up to you and how much someones gonna pay for but for me it doesnt match.... well just tell me just one thing which makes that box that rare (excluded album sacrifice) ?
Old 03-03-2017, 03:46 PM

I am looking for MP3 audio rips of the three W:O:A: DVDs in the Eagles over Wacken D2C box set. If you're willing to help a fan out, please contact me at r@karsmakers.nl.