Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > The Market Place
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-29-2013, 05:07 PM
Lionheart747's Avatar
Lionheart747 Lionheart747 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In England's pleasant South East Region
Posts: 894
Default Clearly didn't like the shirt...

See someone has already posted the new shirt on e-bay...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Saxon-Sacr...#ht_214wt_1168
__________________
DENIM AND LEATHER BROUGHT US ALL TOGETHER:
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-29-2013, 06:59 PM
Big Teaser's Avatar
Big Teaser Big Teaser is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 614
Default

I didn,t like that one either but i never bought it
__________________
Wee Teaser
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-29-2013, 08:35 PM
papadoc papadoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wales
Posts: 442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Teaser View Post
I didn,t like that one either but i never bought it
Same here.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-30-2013, 08:50 PM
Cami Arévalo's Avatar
Cami Arévalo Cami Arévalo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Colombia
Posts: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to Cami Arévalo
Default

That skull design is not Saxon's style, not at all. I didn't like it either.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-01-2013, 04:34 AM
PunkTexas's Avatar
PunkTexas PunkTexas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 419
Default

Eddie
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-01-2013, 11:33 AM
747rick's Avatar
747rick 747rick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wrexham, Wales
Posts: 2,794
Default

LOL, I liked that one, little bit different, and I got one at Nottingham
__________________
THE GOOGLIES HAVE LANDED
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-08-2013, 09:09 PM
lionessheart's Avatar
lionessheart lionessheart is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England's green and pleasant land
Posts: 687
Default

I don't mind people flogging things on eBay, but what did infuriate me was after Kiss played the Help For Heroes concert in London, was people selling the limited edition concert T shirts on eBay for a ridiculous amount. I couldn't get one at the gig, but no way was I going to cough up that sort of money to some greedy bastard.
__________________
I Love Rock n' Roll
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Lionheart747's Avatar
Lionheart747 Lionheart747 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In England's pleasant South East Region
Posts: 894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionessheart View Post
I don't mind people flogging things on eBay, but what did infuriate me was after Kiss played the Help For Heroes concert in London, was people selling the limited edition concert T shirts on eBay for a ridiculous amount. I couldn't get one at the gig, but no way was I going to cough up that sort of money to some greedy bastard.
Lionessheart, i agree 100%, i know a very good person on this forum who brought 2 copies of the Limited Edition Saxon Boxset, and they were willing to sell it to anyone who couldn't buy one (at no extra cost), also i did notice something Maiden do with their tour shirts, if you say go to a concertt, take next weeks Donington (sorry Download) appearance, they will sell a shirt at the festival with the date on the back, BUT when it is on their shop website the date is taken off, making it more a collectors item, so again look out for those on e-bay in a week or 2, but on the other hand, if you are short of money, then e bay is the place to sell, i would rather ask friends first and then e bay any stuff.
__________________
DENIM AND LEATHER BROUGHT US ALL TOGETHER:
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-11-2013, 03:19 PM
lionessheart's Avatar
lionessheart lionessheart is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England's green and pleasant land
Posts: 687
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart747 View Post
Lionessheart, i agree 100%, i know a very good person on this forum who brought 2 copies of the Limited Edition Saxon Boxset, and they were willing to sell it to anyone who couldn't buy one (at no extra cost), also i did notice something Maiden do with their tour shirts, if you say go to a concertt, take next weeks Donington (sorry Download) appearance, they will sell a shirt at the festival with the date on the back, BUT when it is on their shop website the date is taken off, making it more a collectors item, so again look out for those on e-bay in a week or 2, but on the other hand, if you are short of money, then e bay is the place to sell, i would rather ask friends first and then e bay any stuff.
I think what made me really mad is the fact is the profit from those t shirts were going to Help For Heroes. There were veterans from Iraq, Afghanistan etc at the gig and several had lost limbs.

I have a feeling that the t shirts for £100 on e bay were not going to help our brave troops
__________________
I Love Rock n' Roll
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Lionheart747's Avatar
Lionheart747 Lionheart747 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In England's pleasant South East Region
Posts: 894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionessheart View Post
I think what made me really mad is the fact is the profit from those t shirts were going to Help For Heroes. There were veterans from Iraq, Afghanistan etc at the gig and several had lost limbs.

I have a feeling that the t shirts for £100 on e bay were not going to help our brave troops
i personally think it is just a way of getting someone to buy there items, if (and some people are genuine), they are giving some to a charity then well done, if not, then i hope they can hold there head up without been ashamed..
__________________
DENIM AND LEATHER BROUGHT US ALL TOGETHER:
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.