Official Saxon Forum

Go Back   Official Saxon Forum > Introduce Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Lidija's Avatar
Lidija Lidija is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Posts: 36
Default Hello from Slovenia!

Hi, I'm Lidija from Ljubljana - Slovenia; I came here to say hello to all metalheads from all over the World.
I'm looking at my tickets with a big smile on my face, cause I'm going to see the mighty Saxon 20. 02. 2009 for the first time in my life and I can't wait!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-08-2009, 09:50 AM
SAXONATOR's Avatar
SAXONATOR SAXONATOR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Germany - 44892 Bochum
Posts: 1,430
Default

welcome aboard !
__________________


A LIFE WITHOUT MEMORIES IS NO LIFE
MUSIC WITHOUT MEMORIES IS NO MUSIC
MEMORIES WITHOUT MUSIC IS NO LIFE

- TAKE CARE: BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU -
I WILL REMEMBER !!!

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-08-2009, 12:55 PM
Cat of Peace's Avatar
Cat of Peace Cat of Peace is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 1,156
Default

Hi! Welcome!
__________________
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Fingers's Avatar
Fingers Fingers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Angmering
Posts: 3,191
Default

Welcome to the forum family.
__________________
WE WILL REMEMBER

THEY WERE BORN TO ROCK AND ROLL
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-09-2009, 12:21 AM
DexterWard's Avatar
DexterWard DexterWard is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Argentina
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidija View Post
Hi, I'm Lidija from Ljubljana - Slovenia; I came here to say hello to all metalheads from all over the World.
I'm looking at my tickets with a big smile on my face, cause I'm going to see the mighty Saxon 20. 02. 2009 for the first time in my life and I can't wait!

Lepo!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-10-2009, 12:16 AM
Crosader's Avatar
Crosader Crosader is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 168
Default

Hey Lidija, day after the Ljubljana show come to Zagreb to watch them again!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Lidija's Avatar
Lidija Lidija is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosader View Post
Hey Lidija, day after the Ljubljana show come to Zagreb to watch them again!
Hey guys, thanks for your nice welcome!

Crosader, I'm really, really tempted to...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Crosader's Avatar
Crosader Crosader is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidija View Post
Crosader, I'm really, really tempted to...
I know you are... Until a week ago, I thought that I'll go to BOTH shows... and I was even thinking about Budapest! But I can't spend that much money, because Nightwish is in April in Zagreb (I live in Split), Kraftwerk in June in Zagreb, Heaven and Hell in June in Zurich, Montreux Jazz Festival in July... too much!!

But if you can come, come!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-12-2009, 11:11 PM
Lidija's Avatar
Lidija Lidija is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosader View Post
I know you are... Until a week ago, I thought that I'll go to BOTH shows... and I was even thinking about Budapest! But I can't spend that much money, because Nightwish is in April in Zagreb (I live in Split), Kraftwerk in June in Zagreb, Heaven and Hell in June in Zurich, Montreux Jazz Festival in July... too much!!

But if you can come, come!
Huh, you have a lot of work here!
__________________
http://forum.saxon747.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3033&dateline=1234380  210
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Crosader's Avatar
Crosader Crosader is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 168
Default

Yeah, but you know what? I would come to Ljubljana too - if it is just Saxon, 3 hours. But for 90 minutes (or less) and for some other band that means nothing to me - I decided that it's not worth it, or to be more precise, it's too much for me.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.