Official Saxon Forum

Official Saxon Forum (http://forum.saxon747.com/index.php)
-   Suggestion-Box (http://forum.saxon747.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Forum T Shirts (http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?t=5740)

Big Teaser 04-20-2013 02:04 AM

Forum T Shirts

Hi folks we have finally got to order our t shirts from merchandise. So if anyone who ordered one has not had a PM from either myself or Husky please let us know and we will get order instructions to you. Yaroslav if you read this contact me as i could not send you the details. So i hope you all enjoy your new forum t shirts. Rock on All the best Big Teaser :D

PERMISSION2ROCK 04-20-2013 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Teaser (Post 49849)
Hi folks we have finally got to order our t shirts from merchandise. So if anyone who ordered one has not had a PM from either myself or Husky please let us know and we will get order instructions to you. Yaroslav if you read this contact me as i could not send you the details. So i hope you all enjoy your new forum t shirts. Rock on All the best Big Teaser :D

Hey mate not had mine and hazels PM

Schämsz 04-20-2013 03:18 AM

Quote:

Hey scotti. As you know i made my mistake. Do you know how we can fix it??

PunkTexas 04-20-2013 05:39 AM

I want to thank everyone for their hard work putting this together. :)

Big Teaser 04-20-2013 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PERMISSION2ROCK (Post 49850)
Hey mate not had mine and hazels PM

Sorry mate PM sent.

Big Teaser 04-20-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schämsz (Post 49851)
Hey scotti. As you know i made my mistake. Do you know how we can fix it??

Hi big yin just went back to list and dont think there should be a problem as you will be the only German address with XL. You could send them a message on their contact page if you are worried but i dont think there will be a problem.

Lionheart747 04-20-2013 12:48 PM

Me neither......top man Big Teaser, shirt ordered, WELL DONE EVERYONE, now hurry up postman

midnightrider 04-20-2013 04:34 PM

shirt ordered looking forward to getting it.

PERMISSION2ROCK 04-20-2013 08:12 PM

All ordered here thanks to everyone involved :)

Yaroslav 04-20-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Unfortunately I had some problems and didn't visit forum for the long time .
I couldn't get order details and missed everythig :(
Could you repeit order details please for me if it possible
My e-mail y.prikhodko@live.ru
Thanks