Official Saxon Forum

Official Saxon Forum (http://forum.saxon747.com/index.php)
-   Suggestion-Box (http://forum.saxon747.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   something for feet (http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?t=5326)

Schämsz 07-27-2012 12:46 PM

something for feet
 
foot mat for all saxon fans around the world in eagles over wacken design

747rick 07-27-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schämsz (Post 45821)
foot mat for all saxon fans around the world in eagles over wacken design

Mate, are you sure you weren't educated by Gene Simmons or at the very least employed by the 'Kiss' Empire in your past!! :D

You'll be suggesting Saxon Coffins and Saxon Hello Kitty dolls next.

If we are going down this route I'll suggest

1. Saxon Tea Bags with musical mugs that play 'Big TEAser' when you add hot water to them.

2. With your tea you could dunk a Saxon 'Rock' Cake.

3. Soak your feet in the Saxon 'Running Hot' Foot Spa.

4. Treat your feet with the Saxon 'I just Can't Get Enough' Foot Cream

5. And then dry them with your Saxon 'Solid Ball Of Cotton' Towel.

6. You could also dry your hair with the Saxon 'Terminal Velocity' Hairdryer.

7. Buy your wife or girlfriend Saxon 'You Ain't No Angel' Perfume

8. Of course if you don't have a girlfriend or wife and you are up for a good time you could always take precautions by purchasing

Saxon 'Unleash The Beast' Condoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

Schämsz 07-27-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 747rick (Post 45823)
Mate, are you sure you weren't educated by Gene Simmons or at the very least employed by the 'Kiss' Empire in your past!! :D

hurray i spend a few pints monthly if i where employee by kiss:D

but i wasnt. ask myself why :rolleyes:

was just a good idea this foot mat wasnt it. well devil rick your suggestions are fantastic. Just think you are an employee of Kiss:p it seems to me lol

condoms are best ever idea rick

Big Teaser 07-27-2012 07:59 PM

I am really starting to worry about you two :D

747rick 07-27-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Teaser (Post 45829)
I am really starting to worry about you two :D

Spoilsport. I actually thought long and hard (well about 5 minutes) over those suggestions and you've now crushed all my aspirations :D

Janet 07-27-2012 11:26 PM

Schamz and his ideas. :D Keep them coming though. Sooner or later one of those ideas is really going to work.

747rick 07-28-2012 12:57 AM

I've decided I'm not going to be so easily beaten down by the majority (well ok Big Teaser at least) :D so I've come up with some more fantastic Saxon Merchandising ideas; ;)

Frozen Rainbow Ice Lollies
See The Light Shining Torches
Strangers In The Night Dating Agency
Freeway Mad Sat Nav System
Hungry Years Diet Programme
Watching The Sky Telescopes
We Are Strong Toilet Paper
I'm On Fire Hot Sauce
A Little Bit Of What You Fa.........

Sorry gotta go, my Doctor has just called :eek:

Husky 07-28-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Teaser (Post 45829)
I am really starting to worry about you two :D

Agree Teaser they are really totally crazy, aren´t they?

Schämsz 07-28-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 747rick (Post 45837)
I've decided I'm not going to be so easily beaten down by the majority (well ok Big Teaser at least) :D so I've come up with some more fantastic Saxon Merchandising ideas; ;)

Frozen Rainbow Ice Lollies
See The Light Shining Torches
Strangers In The Night Dating Agency
Freeway Mad Sat Nav System
Hungry Years Diet Programme
Watching The Sky Telescopes
We Are Strong Toilet Paper
I'm On Fire Hot Sauce
A Little Bit Of What You Fa.........

Sorry gotta go, my Doctor has just called :eek:

Was it the psychologigal Doc? Lol. Rick this is Not a Battle of suggestions :D

Schämsz 07-28-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet (Post 45835)
Schamz and his ideas. :D Keep them coming though. Sooner or later one of those ideas is really going to work.

Janet One of my ideas are successfull. The short Clips of rehersal :D i just dreaming of lollllll


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.