Official Saxon Forum

Official Saxon Forum (http://forum.saxon747.com/index.php)
-   Tickets / Merch (http://forum.saxon747.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Placed an Official Order (http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?t=5410)

PunkTexas 10-09-2012 03:28 AM

Placed an Official Order

1 Attachment(s)
I just placed an order for a long sleeve shirt. My first two choices were sold out in my size. You can say I'm third time lucky because in retrospect I think the long sleeve shirt is more unique and seasonly (winter 2012). I ordered from the UK store. I wonder how long it will take to get to TEXAS. Does anyone want to guess a date?

This is the shirt I ordered.

Yaroslav 10-09-2012 07:29 AM

In the summer time mate :D

Husky 10-09-2012 01:28 PM

My Long Sleeve is from the 30th Anniversary tour 2010.:D

MartyWalker 10-09-2012 10:38 PM

30 days or less. I ordered from the same place, a lot more stuff and it was 30 days or less. Awesome shirt.

PunkTexas 10-19-2012 08:19 AM

Just an update....I'm not complaining. Ten days and the shirt hasn't arrived.

*I wish the USA store had the eagle with flames shirt.

PunkTexas 11-11-2012 05:48 AM

I received my shirt last week...YeeHaw. I thought I ordered a the long sleeve shirt but I got a Wacken shirt. I'm very happy with it. I got shit loads of complements on the shirt from strangers the day I wore it. It was fuckin' crazy. Here's the story.... I'm going crate digging for vinyl records at a local flea market so I put my new Saxon shirt on. This is my first Saxon shirt I've owned since the early 80s concert shirts I wore (I had multiple Saxon shirts in the 80s). Anyway, I stopped at a convenience store to get something to drink. The lady working there says..."I like your colorful shirt". I get in my truck and head toward the flea market. The guy taking the parking fee notices my shirt and he says "I like your shirt". Damn...the first 2 people that see the shirt say they like it. Unbelievable but true. At the flea market 5 more people say something about the shirt or Saxon ( unfortunately no one knew Saxon was still making records...I plan on fixing that). What a great fuckin' day for me and Saxon. I enjoyed the complements and I got to spread the word about Saxon. I could be totally wrong about the forum shirt design. Maybe a crazy busy t-shirt is better. BTW I love Saxon and I'm going to keep posting here even if I'm not part of the "we" and even if I'm gone next week. I like posting videos on YouTube so I'll up load some Saxon t-shirt comments I filmed soon. Sorry for the long winded post. :D

play it loud 747 11-11-2012 08:04 AM

punktexas hi, whats your youtube account name please, ill add you onto mine as a friend.

spandex'd Beefheart 11-11-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by play it loud 747 (Post 47231)
punktexas hi, whats your youtube account name please, ill add you onto mine as a friend.

summer time 2022.

Can I be yout friend on Fb Punktexas ?

PunkTexas 11-12-2012 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by play it loud 747 (Post 47231)

It's punktexas.

PunkTexas 11-12-2012 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spandex'd Beefheart (Post 47242)
summer time 2022.

Can I be yout friend on Fb Punktexas ?

I don't get on FB too much. I joined Saxon FB but didn't see much going on over there. It could be operator error on my part to why I'm not seeing much fan talk. I do check the FB YouTube Vinyl Community group from time to time. My channel on YouTube is punktexas.