Official Saxon Forum

Official Saxon Forum (http://forum.saxon747.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://forum.saxon747.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hi! (http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?t=51)

Cat of Peace 03-24-2007 12:07 AM

Hi!
 
Hi there,
I'm a new kid here.
I hope to share interesting informations about Saxon with you all!
Bye bye

Philthy Phil 03-24-2007 12:57 AM

Hi there Cat, and welcome to the asylum! :D

Paxoman 03-24-2007 01:02 AM

Welcome Cat.

SAXONATOR 03-24-2007 01:35 AM

hya dudess ! now we got CATS OF WAR too !

:)

Cat of Peace 03-24-2007 02:45 PM

Thank you very much indeed to all, mates! But I'm a Cat of Peace, not of War!

CRUSADER747 03-24-2007 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat of Peace (Post 397)
Thank you very much indeed to all, mates! But I'm a Cat of Peace, not of War!

Welcome:)
I think SAXONATOR was refering to the Saxon album 'dogs of war', and replaced dogs with cat :D
I sometimes talk to a cat on my way home from the pub, and sometimes hedgehogs :eek: Mabey i should cut down on the beer a bit LOL
Nice to have more people on the Saxon messageboard!

Cat of Peace 03-24-2007 09:51 PM

Yes, I know, but I was kidding too! My name comes from Dogs of War as I love cats and peace and hate dogs and wars I choose Cat of Peace!

Cat of Peace 03-24-2007 10:06 PM

Sorry, thanks to you too, Crusader!!!

Heathen 03-25-2007 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat of Peace (Post 435)
Yes, I know, but I was kidding too! My name comes from Dogs of War as I love cats and peace and hate dogs and wars I choose Cat of Peace!

:) :) :) That reminds me i best change the cat litter tonight.

Paxoman 03-25-2007 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathen (Post 466)
:) :) :) That reminds me i best change the cat litter tonight.

Why don't you use a toilet like everyone else mate?! :)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.